Hudgens

Recipe for Success:

Ignore Fans

3/23/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs fans when you got money to burn?! Vanessa Hudgens was out shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday, and ignored tons of tween fans that waited and literally screamed bloody murder for her, wanting an autograph and naked picture.

The pre-diva did manage to wave a little at the whimpering fans, after telling everyone to get away from her car.

hottiemchot

I can't stand that tw@t

Ben

Never heard of her...and I still can't fathom how these 'celebrities' can treat the public like crap...when they're the ones paying for their 'cars'

Memememe

What is the big deal about her? She's not exactly gorgeous, her singing is meek and accented, she has questionable diction, she's not much of a dancer, and she's not a good actress at all. If it weren't for her nudie pics, what would be interesting about her?

Denise

I really don't think she is a real celeb. But she looks like she hasn't eaten in a year.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY THE PUBLIC DESPISES THE TRASHY MEDIA., WHO ALWAYS BAIT HER. WOULD BE POETIC JUSTICE IF SHE RAN DOWN A FEW OF YOU CLOWNS. MIGHT GIVE YOU A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON YOUR EXPLOITATION OF YOUNG HOLLYWOOD, DON'T YOU THINK?

YONKERS, NY

VANESSA IS FREAKING HOT!! HER NUDE PHOTO IS MY SCREENSAVER!!! AND IS THAT ALYSON MICHALKA NEXT TO HER? SHE'S GOT IT GOING ON HERSELF! THESE TWO GETTING TOGETHER, NOW THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!

Sue

I don't even know who this girl is but who were the stupid photographers telling her to buckle up and yelling at her? Jeez, what annoying knuckleheads.

Helping hand

even if you are going to get upset at the media for bothering this BITCH, what about the poor little five year old girl, who asked her very nicely for an autograph...this poor little girl is exactly who has made her who she is...and she couldn't stop for ten seconds to bend down, and say hello to this girl. This is something this girl will rememeber her whole life, it COULD have been something very special to tell her friends about, but Vanessa was tooooo busy.

Nelson

She should enjoy her celebrity status, it probably won't last long with an attitude like that...

stacie

What a stuck up little B----!!! I would love to hear and see one of those fans to tell her off for being so mean to her fans, especially those little kids that look up to her! What a B----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YONKERS, NY

I LOVE HER HONKING THE HORN AND THEN LOOKING LIKE "OMG! WAS THAT ME! I'M SOOO SORRY!" TOTAL BITCH, TOTALLY COOL!!!

Aly

That's Alyson Milchalka (spelling?) next to her. She's also famous due to the disney channel. She was on one of those shows. She also sings with her sister, A.J.

Chris

This is what happens when peasants breed. Vanessa, since you probably don't know what peasants are, look it up in the dictionary. She is so very tawdry.

marlene

how mean

ashley

She is a total b*tch...I cant stand her..I heard awhile back that she is scared of fat people and don't like them..Now how shallow is that??

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments