It's Britney, Beach!

3/24/2008 12:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we're thinkin', better for Britney to get sand in her toes than Adnan in her hose.

We're told Brit's dad/conservator Jamie felt Brit was making such good progress, he gave her permission to spend the weekend in Malibu with her assistant and security.

Hangin' in the 'bu ... where's Mel?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

He's just another Idiot

K-Dud just keeps stealing Britney's money, with Kaplan's help. K-Dud is sicker than Britney. He has no shame, no soul, no brains and certainly no talent - except to get girls pregnant. Since he will never make it in Show Biz, he should get a job at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. Oh, that's right, he is a 9th grade dropout, they require people who can read. So I guess he plans to mooch off of Britney for the rest of his life. What a gold digging MORON.
K-Dud and Heather Mills - two really nasty animals.

Party 'till you die!

Hey OUTRAGED, Not only are you a TOTAL IDIOT, but you are PSYCHOTIC as hell! The fact that you can even operate a computer is amazing, given how stupid you are! You need to be locked away somewhere until they can figure out what meds will work for you!
No wonder Brit is your hero! Losers always like losers!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Ok, since this morning, tmz changed the story (what a shock!). No more "Manhattan Beach where she once looked for a house", now it is on to "Malibu" and "where's Mel"? Um, home with his wife?

Check back at 6:00 p.m. for an update. She'll be in Baja with Jamie Lynn's newborn twins and her white mercedes.

Oh, and she'll be with her attorney, Jon Eardley.

There you go tmz. just wrote a developing story for you.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Oh, and she'll be with her attorney, Jon Eardley.

There you go tmz. just wrote a developing story for you.

Jan

I am so glad she made it to the beach with the PAPS knowing. I hope she had a restful time. TMZ, why does x17 have closeup shots of the children and Britney in your own yard?? Did Sam plant a hidden camera there? Can he control it from a computer at his house???

Tom Trifik

You know; I never wear panties and no one follows me around 24/7! I suck as a parent, I smoke, I talk on my cell phone while driving diagonally across parking lots, my friends are dumber than Paris Hilton, I like to drink a few good cold beers regularly, I've gained weight recently, I can't act or sing worth a shot, and You Are NOT a friggin' Perfect Person either! GET A LIFE you Sheep!
.............................................. and You Are NOT a friggin' Perfect Person either! GET A LIFE you Sheep!

With all the poor baby turtles dying out on the highways, should we really be caring if a young lost idiot does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7