A Harey Bush

3/24/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With 301 days left in office, George W. Bush posed for pics with the Easter Bunny as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House on Monday.
George W. Bush and the Easter Bunny
Meanwhile, the U.S. death toll in Iraq reached 4000 on Sunday.

Kelli

God Bless the troops. Morons like you always go back to people with different opinions don't support the troops. Not true, and frankly if that is the only arguement you have I have better things to do. So what for the 12 trillion dollar deficiet. So what for the $4.00 a gallon gas. So what we never found WMD's. Yes stick to your story that you are the only one who supports the troops. I'm going to take a nap, your putting me to sleep.

STORMY7

I WISH THAT RABBIT WOULD HAVE BITTEN BUSH'S HEAD OFF.
5 YEARS OF BLOODY WAR
4,000 DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS
50,000 SERIOUSLY WOUNDED
1,000,000 =+ IRAQIS DEAD
BLOOD FOR OIL
HANGING TOO GOOD FOR BUSH AND CHENEY

Timmy

The Legislative Branch declares war. That would be Congress ya retards. Read a book.

Signed....A Liberal

J.D.

The death toll gets up to 4000 and Bush is playing with he's Bunny.

Ben

Bush=backbone...Couldn't have said that better myself.

L.S

George & laura looking happy!

julzfromwellston

Ya know it's gonna take another 9/11 before all you hollywood people shut up about bush and our beloved country! Bush wouldn't be in office if half or more so of the country didn't revote him in! No one can do a perfect job...And i'd like to see anyone in office who think's they can! You would ruin our country even more! Wait until the next president get's in office. I bet we are back to this same issue...Oh this person sucks! They're ruing our nation...Blah! Blah! I bet if a dirty bomb went off in hollywood or planes crashed into your precious places you all would be like...Bush go bomb iraq! It's like 9/11 has been forgotten and people are making up stories!! Makes me mad as hell!!

Nuff_Said

ITS BECAUSE OF YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS THE COUNTRY IS SUCH A MESS YOU NEED A WAKE UP CALL...YOU WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL WE ARE ALL NUKED AND OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THE UPPER HAND...MANY OTHER COUNTRIES ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DEMISE OF THE USA....BUSH MESSED UP BIG TIME SENDING OUT TROOPS TO WAR..MR MACHO MAN....

Linda

How ridiculous.....doesn't he have anything else to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGirl2008

Wow- there's a lot of fat people posting today!

becka

Well played, #11, well played. May your insane mccain and his lieberman continue their plight to fund israel.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

while unfortunately (god bless them) We lost 4000 in Iraq, how many would we have lost here in our homeland, if we didnt go after the terrorists??? They would have been back to reek havok on us and Thank God G. Bush took care of that!!! nuff_said, and all the other bitchers, what should G. Bush have done after 9-11??? You got all the answers?? Should he have done nothing and allow terrorism in our country? Tell Ladin "thats a no-no"? what should have happened?

Just the Facts

TMZ why did you have to take a cute funny picture and make a political statement. I come here for entertainment. If I wanted political commentary, I would go to a political site.

In the meantime, we don't you check the number of military deaths under Bush compared to the number under Clinton. Get beyond the emotions and check the facts people.

TONY NY

I LOVE PRESIDENT BUSH I FEEL SAFE WITH HIM .LET'S LET THE EXPERTS RUN THE WAR. NOTSOME OF YOU.

Cynic

GEORGE W. BUSH = WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

'nuf said.