Britney on "HIMYM" -- It Wasn't ALL Bad

3/24/2008 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After all the hype, and all the promotion, and all the commercials ... Britney finally made her guest appearance on "How I Met Your Mother" tonight.

At least she spoke into the right end of the phone.

Bubblebunny

I thought she was great ! Cute and funny ! What a sweet surprise !! She's a pretty good actress, you guys !

shellbell

Guys- those of you who think that this is Britney's comeback- go to TRL and vote for her videos. Let's show the world she's back on top!!!!

PTG

She's a better actor than a person which isn't saying much.

kylie

She was so cute! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He's just another Idiot

Britney was Great !!! What's wrong with you, TMZ ? You are always bringing her down. Is Kaplan paying you (with Britney's money , of course) to make fun of her all the time? She was cute and her acting was perfect. TMZ, do you take hate pills all of the time? You are the losers !!!!!

frazzled

WOW!!!!!!! WAY TO GO BRITNEY! YOU WERE AMAZING! YOU LOOKED REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOU WERE AWESOME WITH YOUR CHARACTER. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL SINGER AND ACTRESS!!!!!!

John

She was awesome!!! Wow, thats all I can say. Papa spears needs to be around her forever, cause she is much better than ever with him than the losers she hung out with before.

Go Britz.

Bubblebunny

I think she would be funny on New Adventures of Old Christine. I'll bet Julia Louis -Dreyfuss would give her a chance to play a girlfriend of her ex on the show. She was great tonight on How I Met Your Mother. Quite funny, actually. Good job, Brit !

AJB's mom

For a woman who has just gone through probably the worst year of her life and having a complete and total break down I think she did a great job. She was funny and looked adorable. People need to give her a break. How in the world do people expect her to get better when every move that she makes is played out in the media and is usually accompanied by a nasty comment or article. She has a mental illness and got off track give her a chance to recover. She did a great job and I am glad that she seems to be getting her life in some sort of order.

Mr. Hat

SHE SUCKED. PERIOD.
Keep your night job Britney.

karla

aw, she was alright!

Mr. Hat

It was nice of them to hire a retard.

theresa

I thought she was great! She had great timing, and I hope that they have her back. I thought she was great on Will and Grace a couple years back too... I just wish everyone who feels that they have to be so negative would just grow up...who among us has had every misstep and mistake, and every trouble and personal problem play out in front of the world like her? I applaud her for being brave enough to do this role, especially since there are soooo many ofus out here who can't just be nice. Besides...all you haters sure did watch the show, didn't ya?!?!

FlBiker

I just watched the video, she was horrible, what did you guys watch?

Kim

She was Okay, not great acting and her hair still looks wierd, it was all kind of gimmiiiicky, but she seems beautiful.