Denise: I Want My Name Back Bitch!

3/24/2008 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained paperwork filed Friday by Denise Richards asking that her name be officially changed back to that -- Denise Richards.

Richards had changed her name legally to Denise Sheen when she married Charlie.

A judge approved the change. No Sheen in her game!

FlBiker

What does she want it be changed to, Sideshow Bob....

Kelli

Love that picture. Can't stand any person that would sleep with your best friends husband. How was the baby shower Heather gave you Denise?

SuzyCreamCheese

She's not a Sheen! No problem the has been can have her old name back!

!!

I wonder if the children's last names are ESTEVEZ, or Sheen.

Angiebaby

Finally some good news for poor ole' Charlie.

He's just another Idiot

Denise is such a Bitchy Shrew. She's going to pimp Charlie's little girls on a Dumbass Reality Show. Didn't she learn anything from Lindsey, Britney and Paris who had pushy stage mother moms? Charlie, hope you can put a stop to that stupid idea.
Was Denise a Heidi whore?

He's just another Idiot

If Denise makes money on a Reality Show, will Charlie still have to pay her all of that alimony? I know he pays loads of child support and she throws a fit everytime he wants to see them. She's a trampy mess !!!!

debeers

my, my, my.......witchy wants her name back...........that gives her 15 minutes of fame!!!

scarlett

I thought you were given the option of changing your name back to the original at the time the divorce is finalized. My, my, she is doing this for publicity.

Kelli

Wait a minute. Denise Richards wants her name officially changed back to Denise Richards? I'm assuming it is legally Denise Sheen? TMZ. please be a little clearer on your post.

Marie

I don't understand what the big thing was. When I got divorced the name change was in the divorce papers. Why didn't she do the same? It was a free and painless change.

Bethany

Uh why is this breaking news?

just wondering

HELP!!!!!!!...I can't keep up with this BREAKING NEWS!!!....a divorced woman wanting her maiden name back....well, it outta be a matter of minutes till CNN gets a ticker going on this breaking news!!

Dawn

THis woman needs some serious help. She is seriously off the deep end. I can't believe that the judges involved in the custody dispute aren't able to see this. She needs to be ordered into counceling yesterday.

scarlett

Guess this is part of her reality show ... wow, this is gonna be one thrilling show. First, she changes her Charlie tattoo and now this, what next?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments