The Atkins Diet

3/24/2008 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 47-year-old resurfaced at a birthday party in L.A. last week, still looking tan.
Christopher Atkins
Chris went on to star in other '80s films like "The Pirate Movie" with Kristy McNichol and the stripperific classic, "A Night in Heaven."

Atkins owns his own sporting goods company.

del

I think he looks better now, as well.

Pixie

never saw the movie and it still comes on direct tv all the time. as a young guy, i think he's rather ugly...and as a 47 year old man, i still think he's ugly. the creases on his face look like the grand canyon and yes, i've been there. up close, i bet he looks even worse. but, at least most male's let age take it's toll on their faces, so unlike the females. that diller lady is a walking talking freak with that fake face of hers. bet the entire body looks like a prune and yet the skin on the face looks young, supple, and firm...but it's like a tight balloon and if someone should prick it with a pin, i bet it'd deflate a bit and go back into it's normal prune wrinkled up state. as for great looking men to me, i like the keanu reeves and antonio banderas types are the good lookers. blonde males just don't make it...sorta like that ugly fabio dude. oh, i think clooney is ugly too, what's there on his face that's good looking? i don't see it.

Ben

ok, I'm totally straight, but I think this guy is ho...er, I mean...he's very attractive...if you like that sort of thing...which I don't...really.....I mean.....lol, just joshing! He does look great after all these years.

Angie

MMMMMMMM, yummy, what a tasty treat!!! Break me off a piece of that! Nice package!

I'd hit it, most definitely!

Cynna

Yum... I needs a spoon!!! LOL He is oh so yummy-licious! :)

trixie

MMMMMMMMM HE LOOKS JUST WONDERFUL TO ME

LynnieLynn

I never went for blonde/blue eyed men, but he IS gorgeous...I actually like his face better now (probably because I'M older, too, lol?)...so handsome! And HEY - is his right index finger covering a wedding band on his left ring finger, lol?? If not, Chris, I'm available - !!

nancy c

WOW.....what a good looking guy......very nice......

forevergreen

DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

I've known Chris for many years, I promise you,his personality is just as wonderful as his looks. He's a great dad, too. Check out his official website! - www.christopheratkins.com

jennifer

YEAH..I AGREE HE STILL LOOKS HOT! VERY GOOD FOR HIS AGE! IN FACT I JUST SAW THE BLUE LAGOON LAST WEEK, IT WAS ON TV. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! AND FOR THE WOMAN NAMED SUSAN THAT COMMENTED ON HERE ABOUT CHRIS SAYING HE WAS A LOUSY ACTOR, OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW ACTING ANYWAY. HE WAS A GREAT ACTOR IN THAT MOVIE. HEY SUSAN LETS SEE....CAN U ACT? WE DID NOT NEED YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! THE REST OF US LOVE CHRIS! GET A LIFE!

1 hot mamma

very sexy:) still a hottie.......................................;-) wow what a baba:

Ben

He's one of the few that I've never heard a single negative word about. That's saying something, these days.

Theresa Riley

My goodness he is better looking now than when he was stranded in the "Lagoon"

willbur

hot has hell. ide do him in a minute.
must have good dna....