Brit -- You Can't Stand Under My Umbrella!

3/25/2008 3:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has suddenly gone shy: 'Lil Miss 5150 hid her now-infamous mug behind a doggy bag and an umbrella inside her SUV outside Dominick's last night.

The paps were disappointed, but as yet another sign of her progress, the Britster didn't attack them with the 'ella-'ella-ay this time!

OMG

YAAAAYUh!!! my girl BRIT is DEFINITELY BACK yall!!! shes BEAUTIFUL when she smiles. .. she looks HAPPY!!!! yAaaaAaaY!!!!!

LOVEyaBRITNEY yayuh!!!

Tom Trifik

With all the poor baby turtles dying out on the highways, should we really be caring if a young lost idiot does good on a so-so TV show?

You know; I never wear panties and no one follows me around 24/7! I suck as a parent, I smoke, I talk on my cell phone while driving diagonally across parking lots, my friends are dumber than Paris Hilton, I like to drink a few good cold beers regularly, I've gained weight recently, I can't act or sing worth a shot, and You Are NOT a friggin' Perfect Person either! GET A LIFE you Sheep!

.....

WHILE READING THE OTHER POSTS I HAD TO LAUGH EVERY TIME I CAME ACROOS THE "POOR MENTALLY ILL BRITNEY". IT'S HILARIOUS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BS. THEN, I READ YOUR POST TOM AND IHAD TO GET MYSELF OFF THE FLOOR BC I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR. TOO FUNNY.

God

YOU LOOK GREAT BRITNEY! KEEP IT UP, LOOKING GOOD, LETTING THOSE NASTY PAPS GET A GOOD PIC (MAKE EM GO BROKE), AND FOCUSING ON YOUR CAREER IS WORKING FOR YOU GIRL! OH AND F-FED.. PSHH (WHAT A LOSER)

God

*NOT LETTING THE PAPS GET THE PICS (left the not out)

babs

I think it's in poor taste to call her miss 5150.

Try writing something positive for a change.

Liz

I just watched the video and I have one question. Why does Britney insist on wearing a weave? I mean surely her hair has grown out enough to let that stuff breathe for a little while. She let's everything else BREATHE so, why not her head?

Meri

I think since Britney's Dad has taken charge of things,it is making a big difference. She is not doing all the crazy things
she used to do. It looks like at last,there is hope for her. I think she is on her way back, thanks to her Dad.

Bubblebunny

OK, I wasn't a Brit fan before, but now I am. Good for Brit. I Loved her acting last night in How I Met Your mother ! She was just delightful. As a Mom, I am pulling for her. As a fan, I think she is .great ! Yeah Britney ! Stay strong. You're gonna be fine. Lotsa people love ''ya. Really.

have some compassion

u know harvey, u and your losers at tmz just can't show compassion for anyone can you, considering what she's been through, she did a great job last night, and i don't blame her for ignoring you a-holes, she's finally getting her mind back and is realizing that you people are just out to destroy her, even perez hilton is recognizing that she is getting better and is saying nice things, but u just can't do that can u, and to call her miss 5150 is so juvenile and UNPROFESSIONAL, u people should be ashamed of yourselves, and being a person that suffers from depression myself, i am completely offended by those insensitve statements u make about people that have mental issues...u may not like britney but guess what...ALOT of people suffer from problems like deptression and bi-polar and so on...so when u make fun of her illness it's as if your making fun of us regular people that have those problems...but u know what, karma is a beyotch and u heartless people, will eventually get yours in the end!!! i just wonder how u people even sleep at night!!! hopefully britney doesn't read your loser site, which i personally will never be coming to again, but if she does...great job brit, everyone deserves a second chance and u seem to be getting yourself back together, ignore the haters, there just miserable people who are so unhappy with there own lives that they have to make themselves feel better by tearing other people apart...keep up the good work brit!!!

shybadgrl

It;s Bittany Bitch, and shes gonna be bad as ever 'cause thats just the way she is and all you haters (paps) can kiss her A%#,because she is gonna rule the world one more time BABY!!!!! Love to be Loved Don't Hate Appreciate!!!!!! you all know you love her thats why your fallowing her around

Alizee

Who's yummy butt was that in the picture/video?

yeh yeh

.Adnan is coming to jfx today, to answer some questions. To haters, this is a moderated site.

To non-haters -- this space has been bliss in the past 24 hours. No haters.

Posted at 6:47PM on Mar 25th 2008 by It's all about the Rainbow y'all

yeh yeh

God bless JFXonline.com!

larry doby

great shot !

UNFITNEY and an ASS in her face !

what's the difference ?