Debra is One Hot Messing

3/25/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debra Messing shocked photogs yesterday when she emerged from a salon looking dramatically different ... and by different we mean hot! Her usually hippy/bag-ladyified look was replaced with a cute outfit, and the red locks couldn't have looked better.
Debra Messing -- click to launch
Maybe someone told her Woodstock was almost 40 years ago.

Rocky

FIRST and LAST

redsonja1313

SHe has an awful saggy ass, poster child for the reason to not gain 70 with pregnancy, she really should put on some weight it might round her out a bit and not make everything look so saggy

HARDY-HAR-HAR

I think it's spelled "hippie" not hippy?

I could be wrong.

FIRST and LAST... that's funny. :)

YUCK

SAGGY, OLD-LADY FAT MENOPAUSE BUTT !! EWWWWW !! DEB PUT THE MUUMUUS BACK ON, TUBBY !

reggie

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
I Am the Liberal-Progressives Worst Nightmare. I am an American.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some Liberal governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

If you were born here and don't like it you are free to move to any Socialist country that will have you.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... And I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We want our country back

Liz

TMZ, I am sure that there is something you can do about this REGGIE thing. Like BLOCK him! It is getting very old.

Triple Play

REGGIE YOU ARE SO RIGHT THERE AR TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT TAKE AMERICA FOR GRANTED AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS GREAT COUNTRY. THAY SHOULD ALL GO BACK TO THEIR THIRD WORLD GHETTOS AND SEE HOW IT FEES TO NOT BE IN AMERICA.

reggie

#5 Just Wondering
You Must Not Care About Your Country ??? So Sad, that my comment ---offends You and Your Freedoms !

Carolyn A-B

Messing's just a lucky gal to have appeared on W&G, a middling show. Her acting abilities and her face don't say Hollywood so much as burlesque. Can't even figure why you thought it worthwhile to follow her.

Jennie

I love Debra Messing and think she is gorgeous and very funny. I wish she'd come back to TV on a regular basis because she makes me laugh. Why are some of you people hating on her?

Oh, and the Reggie thing: I am a proud disabled Viet Nam Veteran. I know what you say, but you say it in the wrong forum. Seriously, try the Huffington Post or Drudge Report. Most people come on this site for the Hollywood-esque entertainment value, not a lesson in civics. And, please, don't ever accuse ME of being anti-American. You have the right to say whatever you want; people have the right to scroll through your message and simply not read it. Therefore, you are not accomplishing a thing. You're simply p*ssing people off.

reggie

#9 forum is a forum ,,, I have the right to post my comments, just as you have ! I don't need you to tell me how to
post my post! You, if? you really are viet nam vet? Should not be pissed with my comment !
Merely, don't read it ! You read it and made a comment about my post... More to be pissed off about in this world then my personal post. Awareness is every thing in Life

thereisnopleasingme

will &grace was hilarious. Messing was hot then and she still is. Maybe needs to add a little weight, but very pretty the way she is. I miss the show. Nothing hotter than seeing "grace" wearing no bra and her nipples poking through her shirt on so many episodes. Yummy!

Anony

79 pictures of this? Geesh!

Jennie

Oh, Reggie...not here, not now, not ever. I'm sorry for you. We're done now, okay?

reggie

#15 JENNIE YOU REALLY NEED A CHILL PILL OR A REALLY LONG VACATION !
YOUR TOO THIN SKINNED ! YOU DON'T NEED TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME! TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN SELF !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments