Do I Look Like I Need Botox?!

3/25/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cheryl Burke rightly took offense when TMZ asked if she'd ever get Botox.

It wasn't meant as an insult though -- the photog was just following up on "Dancing" star Priscilla Presley's cosmetic nightmare story! Guess she didn't see the connection.

jbj

Reggie, you are priceless. Well done!

J.D.

Maybe she thought you'd get around to asking her about giving lip service to her partners again or about her Boob job? I wonder if she has to tape them down to dance now or if she show them off to her partners since she got them done?

player hater; game hater

And to think not too long ago this autographing come lately would be lucky to get a pittance of viewership on public tv. That being obvious, how annoying is that dude mouthpiece she had with her. Those are the enablers in Hollywood that are the some of the most to be hated; turning around and telling a photog who is too close, to ' get a real job'. Look who's talkin.

Not True

Cheryl probably didn't make the connection because the TMZ story connecting Priscilla Presley to Dr. Serrano is false. Priscilla's problems with her face are from too much surgery, and she was not connected to Serrano.

Richie and King, yes, but Presley, no.

alex

be nice people, cheryl's cute as can be and is so talented.

LYNETTE

Well as a latin-american citizen of the united states i do agree with some of the stuff reggie posted, the reason for my response is that he mentioned jerry springer being cancelled and I am HAPPY to inform you that Jerry is alive and well and enjoying a fabulous 17th season as we speak. leave jerry out of it. Jerry Rocks!

dolores

RIGHT ON REGGIE! A LOT OF US ARE THINKING THIS WAY, I TOO WANT MY COUNTRY BACK, TOO, IT JUST IRKS THE HELL OUT OF ME WHEN I SEE ALL THESE PROTEST ABOUT THE CHANGES THESE ILLEGALS WANT OUR GOVT. TO MAKE FOR THEM. WHY ARE THESE SAME PEOPLE NOT PROTESTING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES FOR ALL THESE RIGHTS THEY WANT US THE AMERICANS THAT BELONG HERE TO GIVE THEM! GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY I PROMISE YOU WE WILL NOT STARVE IF YOU LEAVE AND WE WILL WORK AT THESE JOBS YOU SEEM TO THINK WE DON'T WANT! GO AWAY! COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE LEGAL SO NOBODY WILL BOTHER YOU ABOUT BEING IN OUR COUNTRY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2