Does the World Need Another Jonas Brother?!

3/25/2008 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like the Beatles before them, chaste, panty-dropping boy band the Jonas Brothers now have four members -- the trio unveiling their new addition at a DC airport.

Their mom must be real old because this guy is pushing 40!

Tracey Jonas

i love the Jonas Brothers because they're such positive role models that people can look up to, unlike some celeberties. One of my favorite quotes from them is "Live like you're at the bottom even if you at the top." because even though they are famous, they dont take advantage of it and act like jerks just because they have money. I also love how they write there own songs and even the songs that they re- wrote are amazing!! you know there song i am what i am? well it seems like they wrote that song just for people who have problems with people telling JB fans to stop talking about them and that they suck which is so untrue because they ROCK!! I don't really care what other people think about me being in love with the JB because i am and mostly boys who tell me that they suck..they're just jealous.haha lol
i also love how they wear purity rings because i know that they'll keep that promise to God because thats just how amazing these boys are! Not just to there fans but they also have a little brother that they're being role models to. and frankie will be the same good boy that his brothers are because his brohters are really setting a good example! I also love how they say they would date a fan because that gives me a chance to be with them! lol .
Oh yah and when like other girls tell me that they hate the jb i say that well then that just gives me a better chance of marriying one of them! and that shuts them up!!=] anyways ,they find everyway possible to meet every single one of their fans!the fact that they would spend their free time with fans really makes my heart melt.they are extremly gorgeous and are very talented.They know what is right and wrong and thats why i admire them.i love how they go to church and are christian and have strong beliefs just like me.they have amazing personalities and each ones is different.they write there own songs because they know what people go through everyday just like them so it really can realte to anyone who actually sits down and listens to there music.

YONKERS, NY

FIRST!!!

richiek

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

lyndzee

thats their dad!!!!

relax stop starting rumors.

I.M. O'Vrit

Jessica, is fa-gots necessary?
While we know the Jonas Bros. have as much talent as Ashley Simpson, do
we have to use the F word?
The Jonas Bros. will wake up one day, realize they have no talent and with
any luck, commit suicide.
So please, don't use the F word, they''ll be gone soon enough.

mary

i saw them on fox news yesterday, singing at the white house egg hunt. thought they were horrible, but they're from disney, so it probably doesn't matter. disney doesn't hire talent, they hire "cute."

Weirdenstein

Nobodies being sold to dumb unsophisticated Americans as the new 'band'. Whatever.

Monika

Ahahaha! All of you people must be old, grumpy geezers, 'cuz if you don't like the Jonas Brothers, your either one, a guy, or two, an old fart bag who just hates the world. The Jonas Brothers are absolutely talented and are excellent role models. You don't even know how great of people they are.

Jonas Brothers rock for ever!!!

Jonaslover50

One the Jonas Brothers are a GREAT!!!
TWO anyone who leaves nasty comments are just haters wishing they could be as great as them!!!
Three the Jonas Brothers are GREAT!!!!(wait I already said that
see my point??? THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE GREAT NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU HATERS THINK!!!!!!!!

McKenna

Hello, the Easter Egg Roll?
IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!
They were probably nervous!
I personally like them! And Nick is really cute!
You are opted to your opinion just as much as I am, but this is the way I feel.
They are talented, you know, if you have actually even heard them live.
BACK OFF!

Caia-JB

What the hell you guys
the Jonas Brothers are freaking amazing. So maybe if WE are lucky YOU will wake up one day
find out how much of a jerk you are and YOU commit suicide
K? Thanks.

michelle

i love these boys
they are so talented and amazing!
and jessica, shut up
there is no need for cursing
and you said "beetles"
i believe its "beatles"
wow

jerseygirl

That's their dad who said he was the 4th member of the group. I used to attend the church where he was the pastor.

NickTookMeToTheYear3000

if u guys don't like the Jonas Brothers you must be like plugging ur ears while they sing or something, because THEY ARE AMAZING. They are talented, they've got the looks, and they do it all for a good cause. I bet you haters didn't know Nick Jonas has a diabetes charity, did ya? huh? he has diabetes type 1... ya, so if u wanna insult them, talk it up with their fans... oh wait that's ME!! NO ONE insults the Jonas Brothers without having brain damage or being a guy, which i accept, generally. i am not a bad person, and i do NOT swear on sites, or out loud, for that matter, but THIS has gone over the line between OBNOXIOUS and HATING TOO MUCH. so you haters either keep ur opinion to urself or tell ur JONAS BROTHERS hater friends. wow, this was long :P .... YOU HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS, ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forevernalways63

The Jonas Brothers are amazing so stop hating, your just jealous.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments