John Mayer: Help Me, Steve Jobs!!

3/25/2008 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apple's number one celebrity customer, John Mayer, took to the Internet to blog about his iPod freezing and other random thoughts about Apple. Actually most of Mayer's thoughts are pretty random.
John Mayer
Mayer's iPod (apparently filled with Radiohead and "Bittersweet Symphony") went on the fritz, so he decided to tell the company about it, saying, "I've been wondering what would happen if I did file a report, and it is out of sheer curiosity that I decided to click on the blue button instead of the white one." Hopefully it's nothing like swallowing the blue pill in the "Matrix" or we'll never see Johnny boy again!

Mayer is a huge fan of anything Mac related, even playing at the keynote address for the company last year.

Deliman in the 206

FIRST!!!!! I am back my friends after a long trip to Bahrain~~~~~~~~

d to the izzle

Screw Apple.

wtf

I just read an article that the ipods come from China and are full of viruses when you buy them.

justagirl

What a self involved douchenozzle John Mayer is.

earthmonkey

Ipods are so gay.

JAson

...says the nerds trolling gossip sites.

CRY-BABY

THIS PRETENTIOUS EMINEFFER IS STILL TALKING?
HE IS NOT FUNNY, WITTY, OR ENTERTAINING,
HE IS JUST AN IMAGE-OBSESSED, PUBLICITY WHORE.
WHAT A BORE.

joe miceli

is this john mayer's career now? - lame attempts at comedy via tmz - no one cares

CRY-BABY

IF I HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS OBNOXIOUS, PUTTY-FACED, ATTENTION SEEKING, A**HOLE ONE MORE TIME...I'LL PUKE, SCREAM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY HATE SOMEBODY.
HE MAKES A FOOL OF HIMSELF EVERYTIME HE ADDRESSES THE PUBLIC,HIS FANS, AND EVERY PAP HE ENCOUNTERS...IT'S ALL SO STAGED. HE LOOKS PATHETIC WITH HIS REHEARSED ANTICS AND HIS DISREGARD FOR ANYONE ELSE AROUND HIM.
TMZ KISSES HIS BEHIND, WHILE IN REALITY, HIS ANTICS ARE AN ANTI-PAP MESSAGE THAT DOESN'T QUITE MEET THE SUCCESS RATE OF HIS MUSIC CAREER.

LT

Macs kick ass, I've been using them for 8 years and will never own a PC again.

auramac

OK, kids, sorry Mommy didn't get you iPods for Christmas, sounds like you're all mean and cranky- off to bed, and do your homework! Idiots. Don't like John Mayer? Don't buy his music- I don't.

CrabbyPatty

God he's an obnoxious freak! That can't sing too well, I might add. Everybody look at me, my BRAIN is a wonderland, DUH!!! hehe!

Sharon

Don't know "bittersweet symphony" but would highly recommend "backstreet symphony" by Thunder. Awesome!

Patrick

Funny how you guys have an actual picture of the screen John Mayer would have used to actually "report" the problem. The only one who would have been able to send a picture of such a screen would have been John Mayer himself. Either that or you guys fabricated this story in some manner. You see, if this was leaked by Apple, the report itself would have looked different. So either John Mayer is hunting for publicity, or you guys are having a slow day. Is Perez Hilton getting too big for you guys to handle?

N. Stevens

I like everything Mac as well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments