Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

3/25/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular shock jock Wendy Williams and her husband have been drilled with serious sexual harassment charges by their talent booker, who alleges that Wendy tried to pimp her out, ordering her to dress "like a sexy little bitch" for her husband and encouraging her husband's unwanted sexual predation of the employee.
Wendy Williams
In a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nicole Spence claims that Kevin Hunter, Williams' younger husband who does not work for WBLS-FM, repeatedly expressed his desire to "f***" her and that she needed "a real man in [her] life to mold me." Spence says that Williams did nothing to staunch the alleged abuse, and in fact "offered to take me shopping so I could dress 'like a sexy little bitch,' as Mr. Hunter demanded."

And it doesn't end there.

Spence also says Hunter got other employees, including Wendy's co-host, to "get into that bitch's head" in order to "break her down physically and mentally." And she also alleges that Hunter once charged at her and that he even assaulted his own wife, "choking her" and "pinning her" against the wall of a studio.

TMZ spoke to Spence's lawyer, Kate Webber, who says that she intends to file a lawsuit in court, after the EEOC reviews the case. Spence is still employed at WBLS. The station didn't respond to a request for comment, though Williams told the New York Post yesterday, "Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nuff_Said

I HOPE THEY SUE HER BUTT OFF THAT SELF RIGHTOUS BIG MOUTHED WITCH

Not so famous.....

Wow

annoyed

Oh please.

i love the 80

NEVER HEARD OF HER . BUT I HOPE THIS CHICK TAKES THEM BOTH TO THE CLEANERS!!

Hey

Wowww
Wowww
Wow
Wowww

boredshitless@work

this bitch is seriously effing crazy, i hope she gets wat she deserves

pattie in cali

theres some sick people out there, wowwwwwwww, TRASH

fletch

Wendy Williams must go down! Karma bizzle!!

reggie

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
I Am the Liberal-Progressives Worst Nightmare. I am an American.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some Liberal governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

If you were born here and don't like it you are free to move to any Socialist country that will have you.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... And I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We want our country back

Teal

I listen to her show everyday and I believe every word!! I hope Nicole gets every dollar she deserves. Wendy seems dismissive, she and the station should have taken the complaints seriously.

Misti

Wow!! I've never heard of her before but clearly this a woman who wants to please her husband NO MATTER WHAT it costs her or someone else. She's probably unhappy in her marriage and thinks if she gets her hubby involved with someone else maybe she can escape this charade of a marriage. Clearly there's some counseling that needs to happen here. I hope the girl suing gets over $1M

Julie

I was wondering when someone would get the goods on Wendy Williams. It was just a matter of time. Her husband sounds like he's a male version of her. Ha! Ha!

Liz

Reggie, I really don't care what you THINK! Take your opinions somewhere else.......................go find another sand box to play in unless you have a comment on the subject!

wtf