Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

3/25/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular shock jock Wendy Williams and her husband have been drilled with serious sexual harassment charges by their talent booker, who alleges that Wendy tried to pimp her out, ordering her to dress "like a sexy little bitch" for her husband and encouraging her husband's unwanted sexual predation of the employee.
Wendy Williams
In a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nicole Spence claims that Kevin Hunter, Williams' younger husband who does not work for WBLS-FM, repeatedly expressed his desire to "f***" her and that she needed "a real man in [her] life to mold me." Spence says that Williams did nothing to staunch the alleged abuse, and in fact "offered to take me shopping so I could dress 'like a sexy little bitch,' as Mr. Hunter demanded."

And it doesn't end there.

Spence also says Hunter got other employees, including Wendy's co-host, to "get into that bitch's head" in order to "break her down physically and mentally." And she also alleges that Hunter once charged at her and that he even assaulted his own wife, "choking her" and "pinning her" against the wall of a studio.

TMZ spoke to Spence's lawyer, Kate Webber, who says that she intends to file a lawsuit in court, after the EEOC reviews the case. Spence is still employed at WBLS. The station didn't respond to a request for comment, though Williams told the New York Post yesterday, "Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind."

sammygirl

Hahahaha, I can't stand that B*tch Wendy, I hope Nicole takes her to the cleaners. Karma is a M-Fer Wendy...LMFAO

Damn Shame

Mediatakeout.com already discussed this and it is so not true. That chick is lying hoping for a fat payday.

reggie

Dallas, kiss my grits !!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Baby !!!!!!!!!! It's America, freedom of Speech Dall---ass

anonymous

Whatever Reg. Do u honestly think anyone is gonna take the time to read yr long winded rant? Away with you, I'm bored already

Standards are badly needed.

Can you say 'dysfunctional', boys and girls? Did they REALLY respond to the NY Times stating, "This BITCH is out of her mind." That says a whole lot right there. Where there's smoke...but I'm sure they 'never did nothin'...Smells like kinky, but she'll need solid proof if she wants to smack them in the wallet. They'll need some proof. You can't just charge people with whatever you want without backing it up. If someone starts ANY sexual stuff on you in the workplace that makes you feel uncomfortable, you've got to know something's wrong, and you need to take steps.

reggie

#19 your an uneducated fool ! You don't care about this country or its future anf that's sad !!!

AllSmilez

#10 Reggie
Anyone using tmz as a soapbox is clearly ignorant and must be ignored. It just shows that no one else in the real world cares to hear your opinions. P.S. what email forward did you cut and paste this from? Please cc my comment to them.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Wow. That's intense. If it's true, she's done.

boredshitless@work

lmaooooooo @ #18

boredshitless@work

after reading the first few lines, it turned into "yada yada yada..."

Bubblebunny

Wendy !!!! I am so shocked.Usin' that nasty language an' awl.... Wendy don't talk like dat.

ibehoney2u

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT ,.. LOOK AT HER , SHE IS NOT CAPABLE OF BEING SEXY HERSELF LET ALONE DRESSING SEXY!~ I HOPE SHE GETS SUED AND THAT SHE LOSES ,, SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH,, I CANT STAND HER ;/WHY SHE IS EVEN ON THE RADIO IS BEYOND ME ,, OTHER THAN THE OLD CLICHE ,, THAT SHE HAS A FACE FOR RADIO..

ibehoney2u

BY THE WAY JUST ONE LAST COMMENT , SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY...HAS ANYONE EVEN CHECKED IT OUT TO MAKE SURE "IT " ISNT

sassy

As a WEndy listener and fan for years, this was bound to happen. The listening audience and myself have heard her discriminate Nicole, other female, gays on her show. I really believe this. I believe she is about to get whatever she has coming to her. Good for her big mouth behind, This type of trash needs to be off the air already. She only does us a mis service. Oh Ms. Jones (NY) should get off the air too.

Maxx

And she gives advice on relationships? I know she likes being choked out but damn!!! You go Nicole! I still love you Wendy you big ole drag queen.