Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

3/25/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular shock jock Wendy Williams and her husband have been drilled with serious sexual harassment charges by their talent booker, who alleges that Wendy tried to pimp her out, ordering her to dress "like a sexy little bitch" for her husband and encouraging her husband's unwanted sexual predation of the employee.
Wendy Williams
In a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nicole Spence claims that Kevin Hunter, Williams' younger husband who does not work for WBLS-FM, repeatedly expressed his desire to "f***" her and that she needed "a real man in [her] life to mold me." Spence says that Williams did nothing to staunch the alleged abuse, and in fact "offered to take me shopping so I could dress 'like a sexy little bitch,' as Mr. Hunter demanded."

And it doesn't end there.

Spence also says Hunter got other employees, including Wendy's co-host, to "get into that bitch's head" in order to "break her down physically and mentally." And she also alleges that Hunter once charged at her and that he even assaulted his own wife, "choking her" and "pinning her" against the wall of a studio.

TMZ spoke to Spence's lawyer, Kate Webber, who says that she intends to file a lawsuit in court, after the EEOC reviews the case. Spence is still employed at WBLS. The station didn't respond to a request for comment, though Williams told the New York Post yesterday, "Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind."

Carolyn A-B

Wendy's husband has been an albatross around her neck, yet she still stands by him. In her autobiography she writes about her drug abuse and his extramarital affair. She could have replaced him years ago, but no, he's her favorite accessory.

Now look what he's done. He refuses to be reformed, he's had plenty of second chances. I know there's a young son involved, but the man sounds like a walking liability.

just wondering

REGGIE !!!....who do u think should win American Idol??????????? hahahha

hoochie mama

Who is Wendy Williams? what channel is she on?

NYone

Uhhh... you may want to stay off the pipe Reggie !!!! lol

Kathryn

Thanks Reggie. I couldn't agree more with your post and am also proud to be a "bad American."

Liz

Wendy sounds like a real classy lady and her husband like truck stop garbage!

NYone

I have also been a long time listener and I do believe it because she talks greasy to her staff on the air so I cant imagine what goes on behind the scenes

Kate

I CANNOT STAND WENDY WILLIAMS UGLY CURSE WORD!!! I WILL NOT DEGRADE TRANSVESTITES BY SAYING SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY THAT TRICK IS FUD UGLY AND HER MOUTH IS SO FOUL!!! I HOPE HER AND HER DL LIVING HUSBAND LOSE EVERY DIME SHE HAS MANAGED TO EARN BY BEING TRIFLING AND DEGRADING. UGLY WHENCH!

Jennie

I don't know who these people are either, but if the allegations are true this is awful. I hope she gets all she deserves and more, and I really hope she has proof. Can someone tell those of us who don't know, who this "shock jock" is? Thank you.

Sillyme

Yoko Ono had trouble with this situation too...

dogz

sellout Quote of the Year: By Media TakeOut “But before we go reporting this any further, we've got to let you know that we know all the parties involved - and we have never known either Wendy or Big Kev to be anything other than professional.”

Kelli

I'm all for wanting your man to be happy, but if that what he wants you've got problems. I don't know who she is but she doesn't sound like a pleasent person.

gigi

I don't believe "any" of this girtl's allegations. Wendy is honest and a wonderful DJ and has a great relationship w/her husband. She would never allow this behavior to go on. Wendy, we miss you in Philly; from a white fan of yours; I'm not the "Jen Anison" plain type either; I have style, class, and funky style with good morals and love hip hop & r & b and am also vegan. If you ever need any good diet and fitness tips' I'm your girl;' worked in a gym for 13 yrs. and am "vegan" and cook all my own meals! Feel free to write back. Come back to Philly. I can also concur with all of the "how you do'in stories of Wendys' stories; after working in a gym with a sauna/steam room/gym and a few gay friends (although I am totally hetero) and I will never "out" my sources or the married/single/bi-sexualdown-low white/black, Asian, PR, etc.men out there, I could write a full "book" on all the stuff I know about what goes on in the locker rooms (some women as well and yes, I've had women "hit" on me of which I did NOT respond lol); I would never name names; but it is all true; ladies, beware, it is all TRUE! My gay friends have been with your husbands, boyfreinds, etc. Bottom line: Don't trust anyone; use condoms, practice safe sex. Wendy, I am in your corner; I don't believe this girl. People will look for any reason to "sue" banyone. signed; a big fan from Philly; Gigi vegan1fit2chic3@aol.com

bobby fontaine

who is this chick wendy is she hot looks like my kind of freak

calling it like i see it

Reggie loved your comments. I too am a Bad American. We need more bad Americans to speak up. I have no problem with people coming to this country legally. None of us are from here originally. Just respect our laws, pay your taxes and above all else, LEARN TO SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE. Do it the right way or don't do it all.........