Big Bad Bruce Threatens Tiny Pap

3/26/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Bruce Willis says get out the way, you better get outta his way!

One photog didn't heed his warning in NYC yesterday -- and Brucey got right in his face to call him out.

ann

1st

Papa RoachSmurf

I hate paps. Go, Bruce!

Tangie

I hope TMZ is losing viewers.....I don't want to see commercials when I watch a video. So, therefore, I won't be watching anymore videos.

Back in the day, movie stars knew the press made their career. I don't think they should hound people, but this guy was just standing there.

And a lot of you state the paps deserve to be beat up, and told off, yet here you are reading a story and looking at pics. Is it so hard to comprehend you would not see this stuff if you didn't come here and comment?

saraht

dear tmz,
im sorry--- but noone cares how paps are treated. if you make your livelihood off following people around, then it's perfectly understandable for them to be annoyed by you every now and then.

A.Ro

Who does Bruce think he is????? These celebs need to get off their high horses and come back down to earth. He's a jerk!!!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

well it is what u get 4 being a star ,hounded by the paps. we've all know this for years, but celeb's shouldn't be harassed like that, but it seems like it's never gonna stop,anyway.there is no law against paps staking outside unless they walk onto a private property somehow. what I really see is that they're just getting worse !!

Tango

"Outta my way next time, or your going down." What a knob - who talks to people like that? Who does he think he is - from the video the little guys was obviously attempting to move when Willis came reeling around the corner. I understand these "famous" people are followed constantly - but - that's what you signed up for.

BTW - that's my last video as well - hate the commercials - I'll tolerate 5 secs max.

Cheers !!!

Hutch

Hey Linney, I'm with ya but....do you really think the obnoxious all-caps approach actually adds some kind of extra impact to your post?

Tangie

This guy has the ugliest daughter on the planet. Rumer or whatever her name is. Horrible name.

kerry

Rico I beleive your infering to yourself that your a "real man" but I bet that in reality that is not the case.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

#11- too funny ! I did think that was yelling at her too ! u prob are ! I'm getting sick of the words "white trash" though and I'm hispanic. I guess bruce did get a little macho on that pap':(

nomoreidiots

The only time Bruce is bad is when he is acting.

Jeanne

Without the camera angles and makeup he's just a pewny little old bald man. I've seen him in person, and yes he is a prick in real life.

Maria

Come on, Bruce, don't pick on someone smaller than you.

Sam

Don't you think that if Celebs were a little more gracious to the fans who pay their salaries that they'd earn a little bit of respect? Go back to seeing what these people did for a living before they were discovered. They're no better then the rest of us! Here's a word of advice. If you don't want the paps in your face taking your pictures all the time, then how about staying home. Just once I'd like to see a celeb snap back at a fan and see a headline here on TMZ, A-list star so and so just got the smack beat out of him by a fan who he pissed off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments