Big Bad Bruce Threatens Tiny Pap

3/26/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Bruce Willis says get out the way, you better get outta his way!

One photog didn't heed his warning in NYC yesterday -- and Brucey got right in his face to call him out.

Maria

I agree with Sam. Celebrities would be nothing without the media AND their fans.

Bubblebunny

Rico is a real man, in fact he is an employee of the Federal Government. Figure it out.

Bubblebunny

Racketeering and Influenced Corruptions Act. That is RICO> Maybe RICO works for the Feds.

Stian

actually, buce was pretty polite, taking into consideration the guy challagned bruce.. so, he let him off easy i say

phil

Does anyone know of any large, bouncer type photogs? I would love to see how he would have treated a guy 6'3 and 300lbs. I doubt he would have got in his face like that.

Rockstar

Bruce would have to pick that midget out from the sole of his shoe with a toothpick.

Just another worthless photog. I wish Bruce kicked his ass while the cops stood by and laughed. That is how the paparazzi should be treated.

John

It looks like Bruce isn't watching where he's walking and ran right into the pap. Also... uttering threats... not nice Bruce! I smell a lawsuit! SUE HIS ASS!

What are you that Stupid?

Give me a break these "celebs" sold themselves to get famous. When they are out and about they should expect to have their pictures taken. If they don't want their picture taken get out of the Hollyweird game and quite bitching about it. There are more important things in life to be concerned about.

wiseguy

This is CLEARLY a fabricated moment for "Pop Star"! Why can no one see that? It's so obvious. First of all, where is he going? It seems so forced and weird. He walks one way and then the other for no reason. Secondly, the guy wasn't even in his way.... he was standing against the wall and Bruce walked right into him on purpose. Replay the video.... it's so clear. Finally, Bruce Willis is a nice guy. He would never just randomly threaten some small paparazzi guy. Bruce keeps his cool.

Finally, doesn't anyone recognize that paparazzi guy? C'mon people, I'll give you a hint. He's not a paparazzi guy!!!

Debbie

I'm with Bruce. Looks like the photog was blocking the doorway and just got bumped a little. I'd go absolutely nuts if I was followed and hounded constantly for photo ops. Bruce could NOT have said it any louder to get out of the way. When you are warned to get our of the way....then get the hell out of the way.

Shell

So if I yell GET OUT OF THE WAY! Everyone should get the hell out of my way???
Please.

Get over yourself, Mr. Willis.

dupes

TMZ is like Perez with gays. Anytime anything happens with the paps now you guys have their backs immediately no matter what. You are the same place that says so and so shouldn't eat at this place cuz they are too good, and so and so shouldn't date this nobody because they aren't famous, and guess what, your photogs are nobody and nobody cares either. Quit trying to turn your whole staff into celbrities. That fricken blonde spikey haired dude on the tv show is the most annoying. "hee hee, ah, um, we saw Paris' old pizza guy, hee hee, and uh, he was circling the chicken, hee hee." Levin, "and." "Well, hee hee, he used to go to Villa and now he is at Ralph's, hee hee." Wow.

jb

WHO THE HELL WANTS A PICTURE OF BRUCE WILLIS ANYWAYS?

wait what

I didn't see any commercials?????

Standards are badly needed.

The paps, and specifically, Perez, has been downright cruel to
Bruce's family and ex. It's not right. I can't say I blame him for
his sensitivity, at this point. He's a cool dude, but has his limits.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments