Heather Wants More -- $50 Million Not Enough!

3/26/2008 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather MillsAnd you wonder why everyone thinks she's a gold-digger?

Heather Mills, who was just awarded almost $50 million by a UK judge in her divorce settlement from Paul McCartney, is now looking for even more, says a report in the Daily Mail. She had reportedly told pals that she's getting forensic accountants to pore over Paul's finances, to prove that he's worth more than the court determined he was.

She's also been claiming that she can't support her 3-year-old daughter Beatrice on the nearly $70,000 that she was given just for her care.

Did Usher's Wife Dog His Hot Co-Star?

She already has a reputation for being domineering and controlling, but now it seems that Tameka Foster, Usher's wife and baby mama, is mixing it up with Usher's video co-stars.

The New York Post reports that Tameka intentionally dressed Keri Hilson, a singer who plays Usher's love interest in his latest music video, "like an extra" and was "guarding like a watchdog" during the shoot. "It was ridiculous – she knows Keri and knows she's no video ho," says the source.

Usher's manager says that Keri was fine with Tameka's styling choices and that the shoot went "brilliantly."

Party Favors: Fleetwood to Crow – Oh Really? ... Spencer Says Peeing in Bed Isn't Sexy ... Miley – The New Britney?

Everyone was stoked when Sheryl Crow told Spinner.com she would be hooking up with Fleetwood Mac – except Fleetwood Mac. Lindsey Buckingham tells Billboard he was "a little surprised" at Crow's certainty. "We'll have to see," he says. ... In Spencer Pratt's first Radar advice column, he gets asked by an incontinent girl about what to do after peeing in a guy's bed. "It's time to sign up for AA, my dear, because drunks are not sexy," said Spence. ... Rush & Molloy talk to some lensmen who are saying that Britney is done as a pap target, and that Miley is next. Miley won't like that.

Carolyn A-B

To #76 hmmmm
I am grown up, thank you.

I also am better trained than some TMZ staffers. I read the clip and I know it said wife first, but then came the cheap shot. It's not a lack of maturity that makes me point out the double standard, but a long association with this site and its lamentable history. You've seen the many racist postings here, and you probably realize that it's encouraged. I ask that people be treated the same, not based on their ethnicity. If you've been reading TMZ as long as I have then you've seen it too. Have you ever seen Madonna referred to as a baby mama on TMZ?

You and your husband may joke in private, but this is a national tabloid press. Tameka and Usher can do without the smear, and so can many others.

gretta

Heather Mills is nothing but a greedy, greedy woman. Both my husband and I working make about $10K less than $70K a year AND we have 2 kids. We are able to make it by perfectly fine, own our own home and go on vacation. She needs to be THANKFUL and just move the hell on. Gold-freaking-digger.

Pat

ANY judge that awards her MORE $$ should be investigated!!! The dumb blonde KNEW what she was doing all along, and pre planned all of this to happen.. Isn't it obvious?? Someone please get her professional help, she honestly needs it.

Ashley

Heather Mills is out of her mind; she's lucky she got $50 M. I wish Paul had made her sign a pre-nup. Then she probably would have only got around $2 M.

Really?

I think you have personal issues that you need to keep off of this website. If it bothers you that much then maybe you don't need to be visiting this site! Sorry but it's the truth. It's just a comment. And no, I haven't hears of them calling Madonna that, but so what! Get over it. No matter what it happnes the way it happnes. Take it with a grain of salt. No matter what your not going to change it!

Oh, but your probably one of those people that takes EVERYTHING WAY TOO SERIOUSLY! Right?

Yeah, I can see you suing TMZ for racist comments!

And, btw, we have friends of every race, and our black friends don't ever seem to get offended when we call eachother baby mama or baby daddy. And no, we don't have to keep that stuff just in private.

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real idiots

And my ex says I am a gold digger for asking him for $50 a month for groceries to help feed his daughter..... Heather Mills is a money hungry psycho bitch whore. She needs to have all custody and all money taken from her and then she can see how the rest of the world lives. Stupid bitch needs to die!!!

Heather needs to learn a lesson

I am so disgusted by the actions and greediness of Heather. I have a Master's Dergree, taught school for 16 years and due to several back surgeries and failed fusions, I am no longer able to teach. My disability income now is only a little over 1,600 a month and I am single. She has no idea what it is like to REALLY rough it. I would gladly take the "meager" 50 million she is adamently arguing isn't enough...I loved my job and would give anyting to teach again, but what is she contributing to society...she is even claiming it costs extra to give to CHARITY!!! You don't need private jets and first class seats to give to a worthy cause...I would love to have just a fraction of what she uses for "status" and use the money to do some really helpful things for society...many of the schools in my town are desperate for computer labs. Most of the schools are lucky to even have one computer in the classroom. I taught for 14 years before I had my own computer in my classroom, and she is screaming about the fact that she can't support ONE child when she gets more in one month than I would make in 5 years..How miserably sad....I realize I am just a nobody, but this nobody is glad she is not that "somebody."

Kristi

OK ENOUGH ABOUT HEATHER. SHE IS A GOLD DIGGING WHORE, WE GET IT.

ONTO USHER AND HIS OLD ASS WIFE. HE IS TOO GOOD LOOKING OF A MAN TO BE MARRIED TO HER. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? OKAY SO THE AGE THING SHOULDN'T REALLY MATTER, BUT SHE IS NASTY!!!!! HE NEEDS TO DIVORCE HER JEALOUS, SKANK ASS!!!

Hyde

I'm more pissed at Sheryl Crow than Heather why-the-Hell-was-she-ever-a-model Mills. Her gold-digging is old news! But not even informing a Rock God that you're joining his band?? WTF? I Like Crow and I ADORE Fleetwood Mac, but not together!

Standards are badly needed.

Mills is not mentally sound, in my opinion, and doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. If she keeps it up, he may go for full custody of the child. It might not be a bad idea considering the level of her histrionics and inner fantasy life.

aeo

Can someone tell me what this turd brought into this marriage?

Carolyn A-B

hmmm: Heed your own advice and GET OVER YOURSELF. No one asked for your freakin' life story or what your friends say or do. ENOUGH. Some of us aren't 12.

Susan B

Heather Mills is pathetic..........She got $50 million for 4 years.............Thay is way more than this nasty ass deserves.
Paul should take her child away.............Talk about unfit mothers.............Wouldn't want to see this biotch influence a young daughter.

hmmmm..........................................

Carolyn (Abernathy)

Some of us on here are adults, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?!

But thak you for the input anyhow!

Standards are badly needed.

99. Can someone tell me what this turd brought into this marriage?

Posted at 4:24PM on Mar 26th 2008 by aeo
===================================

A brain very out of touch with reality, a persecution complex, a self-fanned victim mentality, an unearned sense of entitlement, and a uterus.