Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Hmm,One of the biggest racists in the world and a moron.

Who cares...

knucklehead

mimi had sex with many men and dogs

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

LOL to #19
Thats funny!
I'm having a great time here, Thanks TMZ!!!

knucklehead

Jim Shorts r u stupid?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Lenn K,

I wondered when you would have the guts to show your whimpy face again... Lay off KIMORA you skanky fat RACIST CREEP...

Sit down, and shut up

Good question, huh.... :: waiting for Jim's response ::

lorena

I admire him very much . I think that the best ting for him is to get a divorce and find a classy woman . Maybe more humble that would appreciate him and the great things in life .

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Kimora is a mixed raced successful woman...while not overtly racists I do believe "men" like Lenn K. and some others on this board put her down partly because she is of mixed race....Also some people just can't wait to attack a successful attractive woman...why is this?

Sabrena P

I THINK THEY SHOULD SHARE JOINT CUSTODY AND WHY DO HIS VISITATION HAVE 2 BE SUPERVISE. THEY BOTH NEED 2 MOVE ON ND WHAT HAPPEN 2 THE GUY SHE IS PREGNANT BY

Flash

To # 25
Glad to see you married someone with money like Kimora. Otherwise you would be doing your "cheerleading" in a seedy strip club.

Krew

I Cant not STAND her..she "went" to my high school...she was fugly then and fugly now wither her HUGE neck....

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Lenn you are DA MAN!!!!

flo

Why did she file in California, they live in NY, why is she asking for accompanied visitation and why is Alexis Arquette better looking.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

FLASH you are a woman hater... I am also an RN

Go listen to your Judy album you B!TCH

Blissfull

Cheerleader married to a doctor, what do you know about successful women besides how to marry a rich man? The rest of us Super Chicks who are sexy, smart, and funny know trash when we see trash (or hear trash). We don't need a cheerleader to spirit finger us in the right direction. So, we should pick on women like you who brag about being married to a rich guy instead of trying to be successful on their own.