Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

mrs kel

she is a tranny need i say more

sanpedro28

She was nothing prior to him!

Kelli

Chip, tell us how you really feel? lol

Shelei

I heard she was pregnant???? Could this be the reason for a quickie and very public divorce!!!!!!

He's Boring now

NOw that Obama has exposed what Black People really think of White People and the USA, who cares anymore what happens with famous Black people? They freaking hate us and our Country and now I hate them. No more open minded playing by the rules bs for this nonsense...its time the Black Race take Personal Responsibility for its own Destiny instead of blaming the White Man, whom they hate, and their Government, whom they also hate.

This goof has enough money to help a whole neignborhood, instead he puts in gold faucets in his mansion.

Toria

He can only see the kids if he's accompanied by the nanny and security personnel? Is this chick for real or what? As unattractive as he is, I woudn't be surprised if the only reason she married him in the first place was for his money and fame. Now that she's got her own, she doesn't need him anymore. Just another geezer being tricked into believing a hot, sexy, young woman could possibly want him for more than his money. Let's hope he and Paul McCartney have learned their lesson.

GretchenOCHousewife

Why can she file in California if the wedding didn't happen here, and they weren't living here, and have no ties here. Oh now I know community property. Ok when you marry outside of California don't use California laws to help you get a bigger piece of the pie!

nightbird66

if you watched her show you could say that Russell should be thankful that he haves let her go. She seems very trashy and loud; a woman with no class for the money that she haves. So go figure and good luck to whoever gets stuck with her.

Jayne

Please, Kimora, don't give your kids at ages 4 and 7 "manis and pedis." I saw that on your show "Life in the Fab Lane". They have PLENTY of time to "grow up." I see you are a great mom, outside of that!! Good businesswoman, too. Your kids need to see their dad more than you want to let them...

chesapeake 61

GOOD 4 U RUSSELL OMLY TRASH WOULD PUT THIER PARTNERS SEX LIFE
IN PUBLIC BE IT MALE OR FEMALE THAT YOUR BUISNESS AND IT SHOULD
STAY IN YOUR BEEDROM

Ricky

Trash!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Lenn K,

go pick on Paris...then light up your cig and prance around to your latest Zac Effon CD....

U RACIST!

Gatorade Please

Kimora is way to full of herself...........I suspect she doesn't even know how to spell Humble.............

Angelia

Hey number 61, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! You are a fool for saying that. I am Indian, my best friend is black. Not all people are like Obama and his pastor. As for Kimora and Russel, NEITHER ONE is a big prize!

WOW

Wow! Some of these comments really crack me up, esp. the "racist" ones!

I'm sure not one of us "know" these people...but from the tiny bit I've seen on TV of her she has absolutely no understading of my reality, and probably the rest of your reality...i.e. a walk-in shoe closet bigger than my bedroom. She also commented that he was bad in bed or something, and that was such a low-down dig to him. Why even say it? Maybe he's not as experience as her.

I know nothing about him, but did he really say "I love her to def"???