Sambora Could Be Charged with Endangering Kid

3/26/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie Sambora could be criminally charged with child endangerment.

Richie Sambora was busted for DUI with his 10-year-old daughter Ava in the car, along with another juvenile and another adult -- a woman. If Sambora was driving drunk, he could be charged with endangering the two kids.

Police sources tell us Sambora has not been charged with endangerment but the Laguna Beach P.D. is "actively investigating."

And, police sources say, after Sambora was busted, the cops called Heather Locklear, Ava's mom. We're told Heather authorized the woman in the car to drive her daughter home.

Alanna

I'm sure that Heather didn't go to pick up Ava because that would have meant that Ava would have been at the police station twice as long as she was. Having the woman drive her home simply made sense. It got Ava out of the police station faster and home sooner.

Angiebaby

Richie, you don't know what rock bottom is until you lose your children... it makes Dante's Inferno look like a step up. I know whereof I speak. Get your act together.

Bryan

This is so funny to see you people say all this stuff , what a bad person he is and so on and so on, we have all done things wrong in life, i bet alot of people on this things have done some drinking and drving in there time. I really doubt he would put his childs life in danger...

YONKERS, NY

ENDANGERING KIDS IS BAD.

Tangie

Bryan #72 --Tell me about it. This is a forum for the drama queens of the world....they are so wise and above all scrutiny. Dips**ts are what they really are....

Sow What

Get the facts before rushing to judgement. He could have been just .08. Too much caffeine and the usual butthole driving attitudes of the poor morning commuters in the City of Lost Angels is more endangering. Pilgrams drank beer beacause clean water was scarce. Control freaky modern day american star gazers get a life and stop dissecting every friggin move a person makes. I bet every one of these posters have driven more intoxicated than this dude. Especially if they partied in the 70's

frogs and gravel

HI, I am a rock star with millions of dollars, but I am
to cheap to hire a driver. Oh, plus I feel the need to
drive a huge Humvee that is sure to attract police
attention. Karma can be ultra sneaky!

Tangie

Fitz---You know how to spell loser, but not lose?.............OK, then. hmmmmmm

Denise

the police would not have left the women drive if she was drunk but she should have been driving in the first place. he put all them and others in danger. this is a tragic situation, Heather thank Denise Richards this man is a mess

Robert

This only proves that the band Bon Jovi sucks.

CoolGirl2008

If I lost my kid in an accident I would say 'thank you jesus' because he has taken her away for a higher ourpose and better place!

Robert

I could see the headline already, "Richie Sambora To Do Time at Glendale City Pay Jail", aka The Ramada.

annonymous

Hey Jeff......"Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry." Or did you miss that part when you posted your opinion???

bonjovifan4life

HAHAHA how does this "prove" that Jeff? Please enlighten us all with your wisdom!!

CoolGirl2008

Ha Ha!

Their fans still live in the 80's!