Alba: Dark (and Dour) Angel

3/27/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday TMZ asked Jessica Alba if she only smiles when she has a movie to promote.

She didn't answer ... and definitely helped prove the photog's point.

so

much bitter or anything?

Liz

Jessica seems to be a very unhappy person! How much effort does it take to smile? She has so much to smile about.

Mia

She is so ick.

jlove

She is a B ! TCH who is ashamed to be Mexican.

UH HUH

I wouldnt' smile either if I had stalkers following me 24/7.

Dan

She probably doesnt feel all that well being as pregnant as she is...they should just leave her alone until she pops the kid..

jlove

hey Jessica, guess what, you aren't white! You're MEXICAN AND BE PROUD.

J.D.

I wonder if she's still puting out?

TMZhires13yearolds

Why do you guys have it in for Jessica? What has she ever done to you? Why would she be nice to your paps after all the rude and inappropriate comments they make to her? You're the ones who look bad. Stalking and taunting a pregnant woman? Real classy.

Valerie

Wow...any person out there who actually judges J. Alba because she LOATHES the paps is retarded.

A few days ago TMZ posts a picture of J. Alba from behind and makes fun of her pregnant body and they are now surprised that she ignores them?!!? The only thing this "proves to" me is that TMZ hires annoying, unintelligent, non-creative and rude photogs.

Her acting, well it blows. But her attitude- its definitely justified in my book. If I was followed 24.7 by the above-described photogs a swift kick in the balls is what you would get from me.

so

Bubblebunny

Preggers and does not owe TMZ one solitary word. Leave her alone, you low life slimey turds.

crys

Jessica doesn't owe you or anybody a smile. Get off it already. The woman is pregnant and just trying to get from point A to point B. You are stalking and harassing her. I'm sure if you walked a mile in her shoes, you wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

HEY JESSICA LISTEN MISSY YOUR NOT WHITE! YOUR MEXICAN & STOP BEING SO STUCK UP & FULL OF YOURSELF! SMILE B!TCH, REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM, POMONA CA.!!!
I HATE SNOTTY CHICS LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEIR WHITE & FORGET WHO THEY ARE & WHERE THEY CAME FROM!

Valerie

12. Tristania They are just doing their jobs.. at least they do it with a smile.. you are obviously interested in seeing their work otherwise you wouldn't be on the site.. you should say thank you to them..

Posted at 1:11PM on Mar 27th 2008 by so
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didnt realize heckling and constant berating was in a photographers job description

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments