Gloria Allred Fights the Good (Nipple) Fight

3/27/2008 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria AllredGloria Allred is going to put a nipple ring on a mannequin, all in the name of Lady Justice

Gloria's gonna demo what happened to a woman who had to remove her nipple rings with a pair of pliers in order to pass through airport security. Of course, G-L-O-R-I-A reps her.

Allred (who now represents Heather Mills -- who's famous for displaying another body part) will hold a news conference at 12:30 PM Pacific time today, where she'll "display two nipple rings on a mannequin, and explain what she and the woman will do in order to ensure that no other person is forced to suffer what the woman did in order to board a plane."

Of course, we'll be live streaming the news conference. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

jm

I think it's terrible she had to remove them. They should have been able to wand her thru, like everybody else. I wonder if there is anyone else who's ever had to do this.

anonymous

Lenn k...lmao!!!,now that was a good one...

Dave

I think if she had to remove her nipple rings with pliers she has a lot worse problem then airport security.

Ripariandweller

Funny, I go through a metal detector every day at work. While I don't have a lot of metal accessories on my body, I've never had to remove any of them to pass through it to avoid setting it off. I have more trouble with the metal supports in the shoes setting it off and they make you take those off at the airports because of the shoe bomb idiot.

Nor Cal Reader

Now wouldn't it be funny if after the mannequin demo, some other lawyer sues Gloria and her client for sexual harassment? (How dare you show a mannequins bare nipples in PUBLIC?!?! I'm offended! Lawsuit!! Lawsuit!!) I can see it happening.

What ever happened to personal responsibility? Oh and by-the-way, for those who think this was a ridiculous act on the part of the T.S.A.... when you travel on a Federally controlled system then you better be ready to follow their rules. You don't like it? Don't fly. Otherwise, put up with it. The rest of us do.

bear

~~ Oh how I hate hearing about Gloria Allred. She just grates on my nerves. For the love of God Gloria please go away already! ~~

Chris

sorry, but i think anyone with nipple rings would WANT people to see their boobs; isn't that the nature of the person who gets piercings in such an area? If it looks like a duck...

richard pierce

Over It Already

Ms. Allred gives women a BAD name.. regardless of what she believes. She makes all females the weaker sex by trying to do better for them. GA for a spokeperson for women... no thanks.... I'd rather have Hillary Clinton step up to the plate and believe me... I wouldn't for for Hillary if it meant moving to Iraq. 'Nough said'. Go home Gloria and tend to something other than standing up for women.

Nor Cal Reader

"23. NUMBER 20 - I DISAGREE. THE FACT IS THAT THE IDIOTS EMPLOYED BY TSA ARE SERIOUSLY DEFICIENT IN COMMON SENSE. THEY ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR GIVING A LOW LEVEL, NOT TOO BRIGHT CIVIL SERVANT A LITTLE AUTHORITY AND NOT MUCH ELSE. TSA EMPLOYEES ARE, AS A GENERAL RULE, RUDE, ILL TRAINED, SHORT OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND GENERALLY CHURLISH AND ILL MANNERED. I FLY ALL THE TIME AND THEY ARE THE WORST PART OF ANY TRIP. THE FACT THAT THEY ARE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES IS NO EXCUSE FOR LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH SUCH CRAP (IF IN FACT IT REALLY HAPPENED). LIKE THE IRS, THEY WORK FOR THE CITIZENS AND NEED TO BE REMINDED OF THAT WHEN THEY EXCEED THEIR AUTHORITY (WHICH THEY DO FREQUENTLY)

Posted at 2:42PM on Mar 27th 2008 by richard pierce"

********

My point exactly. It's a FEDERALLY regulated system. Meaning... it's F.U.B.A.R. (Effed Up Beyond All Recognition.)

Name me one Federally controlled system that works. FEMA? IRS? It's just something to either put up with or run for Congress and change it. (Or as one co-worker put it to me, "Go Greyhound and leave the driving to them.")

We're on our own dude.

kim

So is she saying if a man had the same nipple rings he wouldnt have had to take them out? I dont think this has anything to do with her being a woman. It has to do with nipple rings being metal and setting off metal detector!

nataliec

-GLORIA ALLRED IS THE BIGGEST PIG OUT THERE...SHE WOULD TAKE ANY CASE SHE CAN........THE BITCH SHOULD HAVE REMOVED HER PIERCINGS BEFORE BOARDING A PLANE...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH A METAL DETECTOR AND IF THIS BITCH WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO WEAR HER NIPPLE RING TO AN AIRPORT, THEN SHE SHOULD BE MADE TO REMOVE IT. I HAVE A NIPPLE RING AND IT TAKES ONE SECOND TO REMOVE IT WITHOUT A PAIR OF PLIERS. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES AND SHE GOT THE MOST HARD UP LAWYER OUT THERE......

nataliec

19. WHILE I DETEST THIS PUBLICITY HOUND AND SHYSTER LAWYER, IN THIS CASE, GOOD FOR HER - IF THE PATHETIC MORONS AT TSA ACTUALLY MADE THE WOMAN REMOVER THOSE NIPPLE RINGS, THEY SHOULD BE TERMINATED. THESE BOZOS ARE DESTROYING AIR TRAVEL - LOOKS LIKE THE RAG HEADS HAVE ALREADY WON WHEN WE ARE DOING SUCH INSANE THINGS TO OUR OWN CITIZENS - THINK OF THE HUE AND CRY IF THEY HAD MADE ONE OF THE TAG HEAD WOMEN REMOVE HER HEAD COVERING - OH BUT THAT'S NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT. WHAT A SHAME.

Posted at 1:45PM on Mar 27th 2008 by richard pierce

Hey idiot,

Everyone who goes to the airport knows there is a metal detector there. TSA was only doing their job and if the stupid woman didnt take off her nipple rings , then she is at fault not TSA. The bitch should have known it would trigger something. She is as dumb as you are richard pierce and no jury is going to award someone money for something they should have known. Grow up idiot and look at what this bitch and her shyster lawer are up too GREED. Gloria is just some white female al sharpton, who should just shut up and disappear....

He's just another Idiot

Anyone who has nipple rings is an IDIOT. Ambulance chaser, media whore, Gloria Allred is an Idiot, too.
Allred must know that everyone in America hates Heather Mills. Allred and Mills - two of the biggest gold digging bitches in the world. Gag !

just wondering

..that press conference was worth watching !!!...needed the laughs, plus I got to delay doing the laundry and groceries...at least now I go out and abt giggling at the absurdity of what I just watched!!....a war, world hunger, heck the economy...at least I will have fun waching SNL and the nighttime shows...this is a field day for them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments