Jerry Lee Lewis

'Memba Him?!

3/27/2008 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With '50s hits like "Great Balls of Fire" and "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On," Jerry Lee Lewis became famous as one of the pioneers of rock and roll -- and for marrying his 13-year-old cousin once removed. Guess what he looks like now!

Jerry Lee Lewis

Sweater Vest

Considering the fact that I thought he was dead, he looks really good.

heather

I didn't even know he was still alive!!!!

Otis

Rock on Killer

Wayneman

Is it just me, or does Jerry Lee Lewis kinda look like Mark Balas from Dancing With The Stars?

ffranzos

It's remarkable to think that Jerry Lee is the last survivor of the magic Sun musicians. People were expecting him to be the first to go, considering his lifestyle. But the killer is still rockin'!

Sillyme

Nasty old pervert!

montana mike

no matter what he did or didn't do, old jerry lee could pound the hell out of those keys--
ROCK ON KILLER

Granny Pants

TOTALLY ROCK ON KILLER.

kingrock

i promoted a show with the killer in 1998. his road manager was "dr nick". the guy that was elvis' doctor. i wish i could find the picture of the three of us together. killer didn't look so puffy then. thanks dr. nick.

YONKERS, NY

JIMMY SWAGGARTS COUSIN, I STILL WATCH REV. SWAGGART, HE'S AN EXCELLENT PREACHER.

Becky

He's an amazing piano player and great singer! I love his music! I've been a fan since I was 11 years old and almost saw him live a few years ago in Cardiff, my home town. He then called off the gig a week before, I was mad but I'd still pay to see him sing the classic rock and roll numbers! Jerry rocks and everyone has to get old!

SuperStar

Never Heard of Him

clearwater

Oh come on Harvey, enough of the pictures of celebrities and their body parts, have you looked in the mirror lately....When I watch your show on 11 and see the young people working for you I can not believe the superfical reporting and the mean spirited attitude you are promoting... I am sure some of these young people actually want to be know as legitimate news people. However all I see is judgemental, critical, sarcastic reporting.... Next time you stand in front of your glass story board writing down the indepth views of these shallow employees, remember people in glass houses should not throw stones!!!!!!!

SimonSays