Danny Noriega and Ross: Karaoke Nightmare!

3/28/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What would you expect of an outrageous karaoke duet between "American Idol" wannabeen Danny Noriega and Ross, the forever "Tonight Show" intern? It was a gay ol' time!

Danny and Ross managed to assassinate the Joan Jett classic "I Love Rock N' Roll," while karaoking aboard Rosie O'Donnell's "R Family Vacations" cruise. Although Danny tried to put some effort into the song, Ross made the whole thing a big joke, and proudly posted it on his blog.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Katy

Danny's voice ia AMAZING in that song!! And Ross didn't care if he sounded good, he was just having fun...so why don't you just leave people alone and shut your freaking mouth! I hate tmz!!

BARB

Ross Mathews is awesome!!!!! (I heart u Ross!)

tired of cry baby

hey tmz, how come if someone is gay, you show him/her all the time? is this guys life that great that you need to report every part of his life? just because harevy is dating bobby trendy does not mean that we want a web sight for the gay life style!! i would go to prez hilton for that crap!!!

Mikey

I WANT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

EYOTA

That was so funny. I'm glad to see them both having a good time. They look like they'd be fun to hangout with.

lisa

Love Ross! He is the sweetest guy. The clip with Danny is wonderful and funny!

He's just another Idiot

I think Ross the Intern is silly and disgusting - certainly not funny. I have to turn the volumn off when he's on the Tonight Show. Don't think I don't like him because he's gay. I have lots of gay friends but they don't priss around and act so stupid. He acts demented.

lisa

Ross has the voice of an angel! TMZ can be so cruel - maybe just doesn't understand what having a good time is all about!

Stephen

Tons of fun!!

ross#1fan

Ross is definitely not disgusting! He is hilarious. And him prissing around is what makes him so funny. It's 100% real. If you don't like him, don't watch! Simple as that. LOVE YOU ROSS!

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

Why do gay men talk like women?

gogoyou

Ross is awesome!! so many hot girls on "Age mingle.com" love him so much!
he's attractive to the girls as well as the guys!!
u guys can have a look!!

Dlite

danny is so f-n sexy ! and I'm a straight girl !

klee klai

~How fun is this!
Lighten up TMZ, your Schtik is getting old.
Maybe it's time you went on an Cruise.
Long live good times!

JoeyfromVA

WHY on earth do my comments keep getting DELETED?!?!

Why are y'all hating on Ross and Danny?? Ross never claimed to have the voice of a popstar..He always jokes about his "voice of an angel"
Let's see if this one gets deleted..this is the 4th one I've written..same info!! WTH?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments