« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE

Puts the Squeeze on

Man Nipples

3/28/2008 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nipplegate 2008 has broken out in Florida! Wrestlers John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Big Show are all proudly baring their nipple-free chests on a huge banner in downtown Orlando. Wait, what?

City officials met with some WWE suits to figure out how to keep the wrestling poster from looking "too provocative." The outcome - the WWE slammed, er, airbrushed the nipples into oblivion. Billboard malfunction!

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Mayor Buddy Dyer liked the nipple-free poster and added that there was some sort of city ordinance that banned public display of male nipples. For the love of Janet Jackson! But according to the city's press secretary no such ordinance exists.

Only one banner was targeted for nipple eradication. However, buses all over town are still cruising the streets baring the original posters of the wrestlers --male nipples and all. Flaunt 'em if you got 'em! For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dave

So what are they going to do at the beach, make men wear a bra, I should say a Bro.

Kelli

manbra?

Dave

Well this mayor just made a fool of himself.

Dave

im not going to florida anymore if i have to wear a shirt all the time just because i got nipples.

Kelli

Wouldn't it draw more attention if ya looked at a man without nipples? Florida must be a crazy place. Never been there,

Dave

I really don't know what to say, that is the most insane thing I ever heard of. Someone please give that mayor this web address and let...make him read these coments.

Bobo Brasil

As a man with giant marshmallow shaped nipples I find this story frustrating. I only wish someone could airbrush my nipples away. Life is hard enough without giant marshmallow nipples. I only ever tell the truth.

Kelli

:) That was funny......try and be proud of what ya have. Giant marshmallows?

Me

Good God! How stupid. What next??!!

sarah wall

My husband saw them in the Orlando airport today....lol

hyperphreak

America gets worse and worse with this censorship BS! Give me a break!

Kelli

Oh Boy! That is funny. Looks tempting.

Seala

No wonder the worlds in succh a bad way when americans spend so much time worrying about such things

the ray

original sized-pictures, or HD pics since you can afford it! click-links are simple a satisfy customers! also, you need galleries :)

SuperStarSteve

A suit is thinking too hard. So hard, it makes me hard wondering how hard the suit was thinking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments