Ashley's Pimp Stinks Up Hollywood

3/29/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So the biggest s**tstain on the planet -- Jason Itzler, Ashley Dupre's pimp, made the rounds in H-Wood last night, and it wasn't pretty.

He was in all his glory as he got rejected from Villa nightclub, along with a scuzzy P.I.T. As he held up a naked pic on his iPhone of a naked Ashley with a naked him, several women started berating him, asking what his poor Jewish father would think of him.

You just gotta see this. Seriously.

star

Oh geez....

Liz

What a botttom feeder................I think the only reason this guy is probably still alive, It Is Illegal to SHOOT Someone!

But, leave it to TMZ to dignify this looser!

Anti-Society

Super scuzzball. He has a right to do what he wants to do (*within the law), but I wouldn't want that weenie within 50 feet of my hotbox...

bobbyozone

he should be cleaning toilets in the nastiest new york state mens prison.

Emmy

Ashely Dupre is a whore, come on people ...this girl has been slutting around since she was a kid. People are buying her crapping ass music and praising her like some amazing women...she is a dirtball, and a disgusting human being! All players in this situation are, but to make it seem like she is innocent and a good person is beyond me!!

Calgary chick

I think its funny that the actual "whore" is lowest in votes for biggest whore...

Tyra Banks

What a douchebag. And who is that idiot with him?

MiRKED

wow i guess TMZ banned my last email for some reason.why i dont know? im not racist or demeaning to other races or people like 75% of the people on here

carol

yo tmz. whas up. why, oh why are you given this guy his 15 min. what the hell is the matter with you.
wait, dont answer that. i already know. this is part of the problem and you are feeding the immoral
crap. i can just shake my head. i was under the impression you were hilighting celebs. whores and
pimps?????? you must not have much to report on.

TMZ FAN

He is just nasty!!!!

kevin g.

As long as the "press' continues to make celebrities of such people, and as long as people SUPPORT the media coverage of trash journalism, these type of things will continue. While Dupre is far from innocent,I am sure that she felt what she did with Jason Itzler was privae. Now if he IS her pimp, why is he not being charged with encouraging prostitution ?

Meanwhile ,a war is going on, the enviorment is being destroyed, the world economy is ruined, and yet people still waste time with this....

Kelli

LOL! After that woman tried to set the douche straight, the guy with him said "In a year she will be blowin Barak Obama." Those guys are pigs! I liked the woman though.

PAPA "T"

I thought u guys wer talking about Ashley Simpson's Pimp!! LOL Actually-Jessica's the bigger Whore

Kelli

ignorance is bliss........

Republican for Obama

How long before she has her own reality TV show on MTV.....Searching for my next Pimp

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments