Ashley's Pimp Stinks Up Hollywood

3/29/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So the biggest s**tstain on the planet -- Jason Itzler, Ashley Dupre's pimp, made the rounds in H-Wood last night, and it wasn't pretty.

He was in all his glory as he got rejected from Villa nightclub, along with a scuzzy P.I.T. As he held up a naked pic on his iPhone of a naked Ashley with a naked him, several women started berating him, asking what his poor Jewish father would think of him.

You just gotta see this. Seriously.

Iskur

Of course we got all the anti-semite racist commenters here on tmz voting for Itzler and Dupre. What about the guy that cheated on his wife?

Western Observer

A little hard to see the details. But, isn't that a paper bag over his head?

H

Where is this guys "Bubba." She will straigthen him out.

armysoldiergirl

I LOVE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE GREASTEST, VOTE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

natalia

yes, this is natalia: if anyone knows jason itzler - i do! we were in love, he made me the star of new york confidential and then we were crushed by people like eliot spitzer.
jason is a beautiful person, destined to be a superstar. he's not about hurting people, he's all about love and helping people build beautiful lives. oh, and he's lots of fun, he throws the best parties in the world.
see you soon, jas.
natalia

Medical Girl

Wow, this guy looks like David Gest Jr. Scary. He shows the paps a picture of himself naked with a whore. This is our clue that he is a big-timer, prestigious kind of man?? Am i missing something??

I am thinking even the vermin keep their distance from this little man.

the truth

Desperate Jason begs people to leave him positive comments! Look at the myspace bulletin he sent out tonight! Also, don't be fooled by the fake Natalie who commented on this story. The real Natalia wants nothing to do with him. He tried to implicate her as an accomplice in running his escort agency to get his own sentence reduced!

Mar 30, 2008 6:37 PM
Subject: Can I please get nice/hot/rockstar comments on the TMZ. com
Body: I think the TMZ thing on me yesterday was hysterical!

http://www. tmz. com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1478267891

or goto TMZ. com & scroll down and click more as it started as the top story and goes down the list over time...

Anyway can my real friends &/or anyone fun who saw it please send me cool comments!

I know you're busy, I am too.

Thanks!

Jason Itzler

ps Watch me on The View with Barbara Walters & Whoopie tomorrow!
Tyra too!

Jason Itzler

LOL! I've never even been on this TMZ site before Natalia told me to read the comments.
I sent a bulletin to my MySpace friends to comment on the TMZ thing on my MySpace
page. That's fun for me. I could care less about this blog as nobody reads it...
Page Six yes - this blog no.
Natalia called me to read her comment. She is one of the best friends I've ever had & I
love her very much. Her new book "The Price" is absolutly awesome! (Relax - It'll be out
soon) If anyone who reads this is actually friends with Nat, and you care whether "that was
the real Natalia", then just ask her via her FaceBook, email, or cell... Then for these idiots
with no life perhaps you can post the fact which has and always will be true: JASON ITZLER
DOES NOT LIE - EVER. So goto DNAdiamonds.com & get ready for an awesome reality show
that's in the works. Goto my MySpace page: MySpace.com/JASONITZLER
Catch me on Howard Stern as I find Artie Lang a wife.

I guess I wrote this because I'm proud of the beautiful relationship I have with Natalia &
really do not appreciate losers throwing misinformation.

BTW If anyone knows someone at Perez Hilton I'll hapilly confirm to him/them whether or not
there is a ridiculously HOT SEX video about to be released... STAY TUNED (it only gets better)

the truth

JASON ITZLER NEVER LIES???

You claimed on the Howard Stern Show that YOU NEVER SAW VICTORIA'S VAGINA, Now you claim the YOU AND HER HAD SEX AND IT WAS FILMED.

You have blown your credibility!

game over!

I'm sure the people at the Stern Show will be please to know that you used thier air time the lie to their audience. Smart career move!

assclown

two douchebags of the highest order!

Eva Martinez

BREAKING NEWS!!!

JASON "KING OF PIMPS" ITZLER IS A GENUINE AND AWESOME PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET. SINCE WE MET I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A FUN AND HONEST GUY.

JOKES ON SPITZER, LMAO.

MANY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE BUT ONLY THE FEW WHO REALLY KNOW THE TRUE STORY CAN TALK AND I AM ONE OF THEM.

ASHLEY ALONG WITH MANY OTHER WOMEN CHOOSE TO BECOME ESCORTS! THEN WE HAVE POLITICIANS THAT PAY FOR THESE ESCORTS. TALK ABOUT CLEAN UP YOUR ACT. HA HA HA HA HA

THIS IS THE REAL WORLD........................................... GET OVER IT.

WE MISS YOU JASON ........EVA MARTINEZ AND GEORGE GOGAS

Jason $.

I know Jason personally and can attest that he is a genuine, great person with good intentions. Recently free after serving 2.5 yrs, for running NY's #1 Escort agency, he has already managed to reappear in the headlines! In the past 2 weeks he has appeared on the Howard Stern show 2 separate times, The View with Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg, the Tyra Banks Show, Giraldo, Anderson Cooper, Inside Edition, Good Morning America and Larry King Live. Not bad while since he is also running NYC's best new matchmaking service called DNADiamonds.

You people posting insults online about him have way too much time on your hands. Get off your computers, go out and enjoy life and start loving, not hating. You'll be much happier.

Kelli

He is a STAIN ON HUMANITY. Who flaunts to the cameras himself having sex with a teenager? 71? You will reap what you sow. Keep telling yourself you are a hell of a guy. You are laughing joke and I agree with the lady in the video. YOUR POOR FAMILY! They must hold their head in shame and pray for your lost soul everyday.

Kelli

WHAT A PILLOWBITER!

Big Mike

Lets not get carried away here folks. Jason is a genuine and honest person. I have known him since middle school and he is completely harmless. I can't think of one person who has come forward to say that he or she has been harmed by Jason. Its a great story and hopefully will be told. It was a complete sin to lock him up. Cheers Jason, look forward to seeing you soon,
MIKE