Courtney Loses Kurt, Mind -- But No $$$

3/30/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney LoveThings must be getting a little lonely on the bullet train to Crazytown, because now Courtney Love is trying to drag Kurt Cobain's mother and sister on board.

The rocker/actress/space cadet left several rambling messages for the New York Post recently, defending her unfounded conspiracy theory that she was hoodwinked out of $200 mil by some ultra-crafty scam artist. But in the messages, she also claimed the mother and sister of her ex Kurt Cobain almost got sheistered out of their homes too!

Of course, Cobain's ex brought all the hand-written, chicken scratched proof to the LAPD earlier this month, but we're told the police didn't take her claims seriously. One source even told us "it never happened." And don't forget this -- we're told Courtney has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. So just consider the messenger on this one.

Broeheem

#8 - I agree with you, except as far as I've heard, Yoko Ono never had anyone murdered.

Kat Ramone

Yeah, like her not...more like, NOT!!! She is Cobain's widow...I don't know what her deal is, but she always seems to lose it, "come back," and just keep on losin' it...whatever, "IT" is. GAD I feel sorry for her kid, Frances Bean. I hope the kid will, in the end, turn out well...

campy

Is Courtney driving a Geo Sketchro these days? Anybody? Just askin'.

luckygapeach

So what if she is bi-polar, a lot of us are...doesn't mean we are crazy! Do your homework TMZ!!! Bi-polar has nothing to do with this story. Get your facts straight!

Terry

It seems as if she is broke or on the brink and dose these things out of desperation.
I feel very bad for her daughter and hope she inherited a strong moral compass and good self esteem from um well someone.

Mckiller

I do not approve of ANYTHING Courtney Love does. What I do take issue with is the manner that people speak about anyone who is bi-polar. Not everyone is a crazy 'B' like this piece of trash! Bye-bye

Lucy Phoenix

Jeez, is this skank still alive? Someone spray her with pest repellant.

Pat

Kurt Cobain had to kill himself to get away from this demented witch. By the time she gets done selling out Kurt and spending all his money, Francis Bean won't have a pot to piss in.

hippiecrite

If you Google "Kurt Cobain's death certificate", there is a SS# listed--try it.

Me

Should I say again, Poor Frances!

Kevin

I'd have felated a 12-gauge too if I was married to that. Queen of the harpies-- QUEEN OF THE HARPIES!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2