Obama Strikes Out With Voters

3/30/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaNo, he can't! Bowl, that is.

Barack hit the lanes in Pennsylvania yesterday, where he bowled a 37. He did, however, don a size 13½ bowling shoe. You know what they say about candidates with big feet ...

Big tax breaks!

Lenn K.

#3 Ellen, that's fantastic, couldn't agree more.

SoliZ's_GuRl

gooooo barack....

TMZhires13yearolds

Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaa, the mean ole government expects us to pay our fair share of taxes on our blood money! Quitcherbitchin'. Taxes should be raised to pay for this GD war or get the hell out.

sickofperverts

RJ #14,,you are so right! I second that ! He's a bad joke that came out of the middle of "nowhere" , A bigger joke are the idiots following him. Reminds me Of Jim Jones and those that followed to the last drop of Kool aid was drank! Ignorance begats Ignorance!

anonymous

You sure won't get any tax breaks with Obama. Instead, you will definitely get a tax increase; you will pay more taxes. McCain promises to keep the present tax cuts.

K

13 1/2.....got my vote!!!!!!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Elaine, there's no kool--aid left. The Bushlovers and dittoheads drank every drop.

mom

Barack Obama is awesome! Hilary can't be trusted. Enough said!

DR WASABI

PASTOR RIGHT IS NOT WRONG

LOL

WOOOOOOOOW.... now Obama is incapable of running the country because he can't bowl! What lame brains... He's not responsibile for what's happened over the last 8 years...

WOOOOOOOOW... a 13-1/2 lucky Michelle.

Eleanor

My GOD, will I be happy when this is over. I thought this was an election, not a bowling club. A good candidate will keep his views on the topic. Not on the other candidate. Obama started all of this back bitting and I am sure had Casey say for Hillary to quit. He is a back biter to both Hillary and our country.That way he could come out and say just what he did. "She should stay in the race". That makes him look like a nice guy who thinks he has it made. This man is a pro when to comes to running the other way, concerning his past.This makes three peope he has thrown under the bus. His granmother, who brought him up. Our Country and people in it who he listened to being h and insulted by his personal pastor. And now by Casey, telling Hillary to quit the race. What will he tell you if he is elected and you are thrown under the bus ? It was the bus drivers fault ? Wake up America. voting in this man will be a fatal mistake for America.

Maria

Rj, you had me at "questionable religious leaders". Good observation!

DR WASABI

SO U LIKE TO SCREEN YOUR POSTS....DO YOUR READERS KNOW THIS?....THEY WILL SOON.

Christopher

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!

Why won't the Borg Queen drop out? She can't catch up to Obama's delegate lead. She's just making a fool of herself.

DKCR

Cannot bowl worth a flip? My 7-year old daughter has bowled 3 times, I believe, and has scored a 45, 60, and an 89.
Hmmmm. Bowling is a moderately easy coordination task. If he bowled a 39, then his physical coordination just may be way behind other talents. Like listening to a Reverend speak with HATE on the day we celebrated Christ's Birthday this year. And, he and his little girls listened to the rants of more hate speech in other sermons. My schurch has a "children's corner" where they go for about 20 minutes while the Pastor speaks to the adults. A few volunteers talk to the kids about the same lesson - only in terms a second grader can understand well. I sure hope Obama's daughters have that choice - instead of filling their pure heads with such hate. I DO NOT WANT A PRESIDENT WHO IS TOO WEAK AS NOT TO SPEAK UP AGAINST THE CHRISTMAS DAY TIRADE - BUT WAITS UNTIL THE MEDIA BRINGS IT OUT FIRST. i WILL NOT VOTE FOR A MAN WHO ACCEPTS THIS HATE SPEECH FOR 20 YEARS. hATE SPEECH THAT ALSO SHOWS UP
IN THE VIDEO LIBRARY AND ON LETTERS "FROM THE PSTOR'S DESK". TO ME, THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS TRAGEDY OF ALL POLITICAL CANDIDATES... 100000X WORSE THAN mONICA lEWINSKY ISSUE, 10000X WORSE THAN eLLIOTT sPITZER OR lARRY cRAIG'S TRYSTS - 1000000000X WORSE THAN hILLARY'S "I MISSPOKE".
tHAT OBAMA TOLERATES FOR 20 YEARS A CHURCH HE KNOWS IS FULL OF HATRED AND RASCISM. WHY DIDN'T HE LEAVE AFTER CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR? WHY NOT 4 YEARS AGO - OR 12 YEARS AGO??? WHY WOULD HE WANT HIS DAUGHTERS TO HEAR EVEN A PARAGRAPH OF THIS HATRED? BECAUSE OBAMA IS A FOLLOWER, NOT A TRUE LEADER. BECAUSE HE WISHES THE VOTES OF THE BLACK PEOPLE. I CANNOT VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE HAS RUINED MY SENSE OF GOOD CHARCATER IN THIS MAN. WHAT NIXON DID WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO OBAMA SUPPORTING THIS CHURCH. CALLING REV WRIGHT HIS SPIRITUAL LEADER. THIS SHOULD RUIN HIS CHANCES. i HOPE HILLARY WINS. I WILL VOTE FOR McCAIN RATHER THAN OBAMA BECAUSE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HATE.