Obama Strikes Out With Voters

3/30/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaNo, he can't! Bowl, that is.

Barack hit the lanes in Pennsylvania yesterday, where he bowled a 37. He did, however, don a size 13½ bowling shoe. You know what they say about candidates with big feet ...

Big tax breaks!

Erica

Vote for Change ---- Yeah Right. A candidate who is willing to blow 35 million a month to win an election. Poor Hillary can only blow between 15 - 20 million a month. Way to Go dumocrats. Nothing like burning money to throw away your chances at the white house. You would have done better nominating Mickey and Minnie mouse than BO or HC. At least they have credibility, unlike the two worst candidates possible that you are presenting to the people.

Kelli

:) Sure #94. Whatever we say! Okie Dokie, glad ya have our back!

Kelli

94 gave me a laugh. Hope ya meant to!

Mr. Hat

Dapper is a word you just don't hear much lately, Kelli. I think Hillary is the cat's pajamas.

Kelli

Sorry Andy! I'm sure your DAPPER as well! lol

Mr. Hat

Are there 2 Kellis on here?

Kelli

LMAO! I just can't comprehend there was someone ready to make me laugh when I posted. :)

Kelli

Andy, yes, this Kelli didn't post #94. Thats OK! It was funny.

LOL

The millions the demos are INVESTING is chicken feed compared to how much is spent on the war in Iraq!!! Who really cares about what they're spending to run their race? That's not even an issue... We'll pay them back when we get our ECONOMY JUMP STARTED in May & June... Oh no... that's to be paid at a later date by us to keep the troops in Iraq for another 100 years. Lots of blood on the republicans hands.

People are so damned fixed on race and religion and totally oblivious to the real issues... that's republicans for you... and if republicans vote for a republican just because they're republican... it's no wonder we are where we are.

J

what a joke

Kelli

I guess I should let Obama know, I bowled in my younger years. You must hit the arrow 2nd from the left hand side if you are a RIGHTIE! If ya can, you are lookin good to get a strike! I don't recommend renting their shoes. Buy your own if you want to bowl.

Kelli

His score was pretty shameful. Guess nobody wanted to give him pointers. Oh well, I can't wait until NOVEMBER!!! :p

Mr. Hat

Words to live by, Kell!

Mr. Hat

PA is still offended that in order to impress us he went BOWLING!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Thanks Andy. You are a dapper kind of guy!