Hell to Freeze Over Later Today

3/31/2008 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought it was safe to write her off as a trainwreckasaurus, reassembled supermodel Janice Dickinson emerged on the beach in Maui on Sunday -- and actually looked hot! For reals!

While no CGI was used in the making of Janice's 53-year-old rockin' bikini bod, no word if injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts was required.

It's amazing what a little wet hair in the face and a hidden gelatinous ass will do for a gal!

Kizzy

WOW! If it weren't for that maniacal, I'll-Carve-You-With-A-Butcher-Knife glint in her eye, I'd have never recognized her!!

Donna needs a life

i always thought she looked like a tranny.
by size of her package i'd say i was right!

Rex

Yes, I would sink to the lowest common denominator for her.

Carmen

She has a penis! omg! I always thought so....now its confirmed!

me

she looks like she packin. are you sure shes not a dude!

Dave-Dave

ya right,you bozo`s ,does`nt look like a penus in her pants,get some glass`s,but it is interesting,how she gets toss`d off the bus friday an then they come back with this `adouring,kiss`e kiss here sounds like one of the interns forgot that janice has the goods on `Longtime Whore-Monger` Harvey Levin`s,dirty-fetish`s,ha ha,lol

Dave-Dave

penis*,Yike`s my-bad(harvey still suck`s!)

Matthew

she looks hot!

Amazing.....

She looks AMAZING period. AND if you want to put an age twist to her.... I know 20 year olds that would kill for the way she looks. As for her attitude, most of the planet is geared towards high power, individualistic goals in which that become "Bitchy", so whats the difference with her. OH I forgot THE MEDIA, and the image THEY try to say is "right" or "fair" or "good looking" etc etc that alone would make anyone a jerk off and say "GO SCREW YOURSELF, I'M AMAZING"

mittyblossom71

She may look HOT.............BUT............She's still a BITCH!!

hater

she looks good except for the sagging vagina.

TEENA

she looks amazing for age no matter how she did it. Her face looks alot better with less make-up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3