Paris Eats Pavement in Prague -- Big Time!

3/31/2008 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Prague paps got Paris Hilton down on her knees. Those size 11 feet can be tricky to maneuver.

The heiress fell flat on her face trying to outrun the paparazzi -- Czech it out!

Paris Hilton -- click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

w

HAHA her and lindsay sure do fall alot, what's up with that, she's not even wearing heels!

boredshitless@work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zombie_hands

she tripped on her size 11 clown feet! Next she will be looking for someone to cut her feet to make them smaller.

Just call me trailer trash....

HA HA HA HA

couldn't happen to a nicer person....now she has an excuse to get that fugly face fixed!

snowboardchick

did she have her lips done?

FlBiker

Clumsy Bitch.

huh?

I kinda feel bad for her, but not that bad kuz I laughed real hard when I saw these pics.

Tami

ROFLMAO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO DAMN HARD AT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE, THAT BIG FOOTED MONSTER "RUNNING" FROM THE PAPS?? SHE ADORES THEM, WHO'S SHE TRYING TO FOOL? SHE'S SUCH A LOOSER!

Victoria

Those tranny feet can cause many problems huh Paris? To bad she didn't break that big bird beak.

Huh?

Damn, damn, damn, the one VIDEO I would love to see of Paris on her ass rather than showing her ass, and all I get is this lousy picture.

not rocket science Britney

Gee, did you paps even bother to help her up after you made her fall?

I feel sorry for even Paris in this situation. The celebs are not allowed to touch the paps but the paps are running after them, blocking their bodies and their cars, and just generally getting in their face. They behave like a bunch of rabid animals and I don't think it's funny that someone fell down and hurt themselves trying to get away from them.

FlBiker

No big deal, she's on her knees alot.....

perezsfiredstylist

Paris' days of dating wealthy Greek tycoons are over, plus the fact she is a jail bird and drunk driver so no proper family would have her. She's stuck with a "rock star" now touring the world like they are important. I'm so glad she fell flat on her face. It's such a metaphor for her life! HAHA!

Liz

This made my day.................Bless her little heart! Now where is irene gracey, size 0 and Trophy Wife slim and trim?

FreakMom

And God reached out and smitted her!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments