Bobby Ewing's on a Quest for Beaver

4/1/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's wearing a t-shirt reading "Beaverquest" on the chest -- but trust us, Patrick Duffy's no dirty old man.

Unfortunately, it's not a dream and just the title of a musical his son wrote.

TMZhires13yearolds

Most people get over getting all giggly over suggestive or dirty words after about the age of 15. Maybe the child labor laws need to be checked into regarding the TMZ staff.

TGARLAND

PATRICK DUFFY IS STILL GORGEOUS AT HIS AGE!!

Ooooo Noooo!

It's a play about the never ending story of men's pittiful lives: How to find them, properly eat them, and then leave to look for another one. Men spend 9 months in the womb and then the rest of their lives trying to get inside every other one they see.

Kewpie Carol

You dirty minded dorks !! Patrick is a Great guy and also lives in Oregon , so the mention of " Beavers " is common here..our State animal and Oregon State University mascot, etc.

t

I would enjoy this t-shirt.

Kelli

Always liked him but prefered JR. I just realized that. ODD!

Canadian_Gurl

I had a HUGE crush on Patrick Duffy when I was a kid. I started watching Dallas at the age of 11 or so and I was just obsessed with him and totally wanted to marry him. I think he's a sweetheart in real life. He's been married for forever so he's a pretty stable guy....

Chairman B.

Come see BeaverQuest, the musical about a bunny who falls in love with a beaver! Now playing through May 3rd, 2008 at Sacred Fools Theatre. Written by Padraic Duffy. Music by Bobby Stapf and Directed by Scott Leggett. (God bless Patrick Duffy and his support!)

Canadian_Gurl

victorw91 YOU'RE AN ASS.

Everyone knows those types of websites are SCAMS. You go there and get your identity stolen. Duh. Do you seriously think people are stupid enough to visit?

NO ONE WANTS TO VISIT YOUR SCAM SITE. SO PISS OFF!

Chairman B.

Man, such hostility. Don't believe it? Fine. Do a google search for BeaverQuest: The Musical. Jeez. Some people.

Chairman B.

Oops. That comment wasn't aimed at me, was it? Nevermind. My mistake. Carry on.

ravan

oh that boby i love him gorgeous man.