"Idol" Boobs Go Dollywood

4/1/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Idol" wannabes will be karaokeing to their favorite Dolly Parton songs tonight. Thanks to our TMZ moles we've got the song list now. Believe it or not, no one is massacring "9 to 5"! Who do ya think will be the breast in show?!

Dan

Reminds me of that incident last week when comedian Eugene Mirman borrowed France Jolie's dress and put it on and got it all dirty, at the Night of a Thousand Gowns benefit. Yeesh!

KRTY still Loves Ya

i like her nice huge old boobs i would hit it

Dan

Eugene Mirman has always been famous for his masturbation humor...but to jerk off in France Jolie's dress seems a bit much even for him...!

Dan

Eugene Mirman has big boobs too.

pebbles

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, JoLEEEEN!

coco ambros

Is Syesha serious? She is sterotyping herself. I pray that she reads this and decides not to do a whitney version.... please, no more whitney.

Ooooo Noooo!

I hope someone sings the old Bob Hope theme song, "Thanks for the mammeries." LOL (oYo)

YONKERS, NY

BOOBIES, BOOBIES, HAHAHAHA SHE GOT BIG 'OL BOOBIES! I'M SO BAD!

KiM

Geez!...I already knew before getting to Sylesha's song,that it would be,"I Will Always Love you"...what a shocker!!!...See ya on the idol tour girl!:P

sm

DID DOLLY EVEN HAVE NINE SONGS?

Kelli

Dolly is the only one with boob enlargement that big that is acceptable to me. She was the first and has stayed pure class.

Miguel

This is really sad, before Syesha sings people are saying bad about what will be her perfomance.

The true for me, is that she is the only one with the soulful and powerfull voice to blow this song.

The sad fact, is that she can be better than whitney, but will always be people talking bad, like here before they listen her rendition.

Go Syesha!

Fred

Uhhh, Dolly Parton is the ORIGINAL singer for "I Will Always Love You". She recorded that song back in the 70's.

b. posey

what is wrong with you people? have some respect ! Dolly is a legend ! she could out sing these kids any day. She is a beautiful, talented, lovely woman who dedicates her time to these kids. GO DOLLY.

jtdsgrl

STOP with brittney crap nobody cares , if you stop she will go away!!!!!!! as for those who got their faces messed up by that quack, you're vanity got you. leave well enough alone did they have michael jackson's doc ? I about screamed when I seen pricilla on dancing w / stars she used to be pretty...........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments