« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bundchen or Buncha Skanks!?

4/1/2008 8:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ya got two pretty boy NFL quarterback single dads, who could practically have any woman they want. But while Tom Brady has basically settled down with supermodel Gisele Bundchen, Matt Leinart's living it up -- four chicks at a time!
Tom Brady, Matt Leinart
So the question, and really think this one through -- Whose cleats would you rather be in? Leinart's, where you get to booze with a hot tub full of random skeezers? Or Brady's, where you spend all your time as Gisele's bitch?

Choose wisely, Grasshopper.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kris

And the common link between the two of them (besides football) is they both have children they apparently never see. Yet somehow they're still idolized. Sad.

LosCabos

Seriously, the one of #45, stop being a moron, you said 44 but assume it was to me. Why do you mean asking for links for all the comments here? or half of them?! Lilly QUOTED Leo DiCaprio and i just asked where she got that, cause Leo has never said that. One thing is to say oh so and so is a douchbag and so on, and another is to actually quoting celebrities. I could care less who left who.

LosCabos

Btw someone said one of those girls is Leinart's sister, Which one if you don't mind?

rufus

Did they forget they have kids?? If they have time to sit in hot tubs and jet all over the world, then they certainly have time to be with their kids. Hot tub party: $200 Jetting off to Italy: $1000 spending time with your children: PRICELESS.

Britney fan's are pathetic

I would go with giselle. the four skanks will spend your money. while with giselle you have a chick hotter than all four of them whose money you could spend.

armysoldiergirl

Damn, can this guys have fun every now and then without everyone talking bad about them? I'm pretty sure they go spend time with their children, you just dont see any pics of it beoause they dont want the paps to scare the kids. The paps can be overly aggressive and may frighten the lilltle tots.

anonymus

soonenough, when I wrote my comment you were numbered 45, I checked. I personally think you are the moron, not me. And one more thing I definitely don`t think it was a quote. It was just like the other comments I referred to.

ric pasley

if i was key word here was single and had a kid or a few kids i would not be around sleeping with any lady that moved same goes for the lady dont be slleping with jocks that that have been with a bunch of chicks because as the saying goes once a cheater always a cheater if your married be with your woman/man if your marrige is in trouble get a divorce then play the field but never cheat on your woman/man because cheating may lead to trouble for your kids emotionaly and for your spouse to trust someone else and it also may lead to a night on the sofa or possibly someone going on a web site called dont date him seriously remain faithful to your woman/man and speak openly about the issues and fears you may have because honesty is the best way

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4