Wino: WTF Happened to Her Face -- Part 2!

4/1/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse looks great -- what kind of fu**ery is that?

The stylish singer managed to crack a smile while showing off her non-impetigo-ridden face. If Internet rumors are to be believed, Winehouse could have cleared up the skin condition with her own pee. Also floating around those Internets - Winehouse and Pete Doherty are shacking up, making babies, and starting their own line of hair grease products. April Fool's indeed.

armysoldiergirl

she needs to do something with that wig on her head

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

---------------------------------------------Amy winehorseface is a joke !---------------------------------------

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

-----------------------------------------------------------england"s most stylish- looking singing hooker !------------------------------------------------

Bella Bleu

.. Amy Winehouse lQQks awesome! Thats her style..who care's bout her beehive... Just Lov her!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

--------------------------------------------brit hooker-lookin--lesbian--lookin--soul-singer !-------------------------------------

Liz

I really don't give a rat's rear about this crack head and I think it is very, very sad that anyone would dignify this druggy! Who cares whether her ugly face has cleared up or not? Frankly, I wish people would stop discussing her and giving her 15 minutes. Times UP!

tracey

Was she ever officially diagnosed with that or was it something you stupid tabloids asked some random doctor to look at her picture and give his opinion and then ran with it?

tickles

The best I've seen amy look in quite a while. The girl in talented...I just hope she can put her demons to rest and get back to making music.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

-------------------I really hate this bia*tch why is she famous !? there's women on a streetcorner that look just like her,and there's people at kareoke bars, that sing better than her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------------

Kacky

Photoshop

Christopher

Isn't Wino married to Blake-someone-somebody? I guess she just needed so friction to pass the time till Blake gets out of jail.

amazed

Nothing against Amy but if you look @ the picture, you know it has been photoshopped for a magazine cover. She never poses like that for a random picture esp when pappz take the pics. She does have a beautiful smile. I wish her well & hope she get her life together.

Mik

April Fool!

j

YUCK!!!

hotchick

I THINK SHE NEEDS A SERIOUS MAKEOVER .................... HOWEVER, I LOVE HER CD. THAT CRAZY CRACK BITCH CAN SURE MAKE SOME GOOD MUSIC.

I JUST HOPE SHE GETS HERSELF TOGETHER SOON, I'D LIKE TO SEE HER AROUND FOR AWHILE BUT- I HAVE TO SAY I FEEL A OVERDOSE COMING ON.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments