Fan to Jerry

I Screwed My Principal

4/2/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer doesn't only get his guests from trailer parks in backwoods Kentucky --peeps are just as f'd up in Bev Hills.

The Springer website says they're currently on the hunt for transsexuals "with a story to tell" too ... well, we got one in mind.

HAHAHA!

Well, she doesn't live near the 90210 but my pastor's a tranny.

...true story.

the man

jerry will try anything to stay around

Mikey

Hey Jerry, I screwed the hole in my picnic table. Do I qualify for the show?

Cynic

#4 Gitmo - Judgemental much? You are a complete idiot if you actually believe that. Stereotyping people by the state they live in is completely moronic. Why don't you crawl back into your swamp?

NUMbnuts

PEOPLE PLEASE GET A LIFE!!!

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE WRITING ABOUT NONSENSE....GET A JOB... GET AN EDUCATION... MAKE

SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR CURRENT PATHETIC LIVES....

PLEASE HEED MY ERUDITE ADVICE....I AM A RHODES SCHOLAR... MY CHILDREN ARE DOCTORS & LAWYERS...
NOT FOOLS LIKE MANY OF YOU!!!!

Ronda

Why does everyone just assume that the people on Jerry Springer are from Kentucky? What about the backwoods of Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Indiana, Alabama, Arkansas, etc. Kentucky is a beautiful state. Kentucky has The Kentucky Derby which hosts tons of celebrities from LA as well as the Queen of England. University of Kentucky Wildcats have won more NCAA titles than majority of schools. Need I go on?

Lilarose

OK, you've pushed my genealogical buttons!

My John James Audubon ancestors came from Kentucky. Audubon is still considered the best artist of birds since the early 1800's. And he was VERY "backwoods."

We have rednecks here in Southern Oregon who would be proud to be called "backwoods" folks and a few other names.

Mikey

My boyfriend once had sex with a watermelon. Can he be on the show with me?

Tangie

Amen, Gitmo!

H B Rider

Well if Jerry's website is seeking transexuals with a story to tell then maybe they should as also seek out a hermaphodite. If they do that then they just need to go the offices of TMZ and knock on ol' Harvey Levin's door! I heard somewhere that he screws himself nightly and the only ones that can do that are the hermies. I'm just sayin'!

elaine

I am really insulted that you used Kentucky in this article. I live in Kentucky and I really wish people would understand that we are not all "stupid hillbilly's". I work in the school system and my daughter graduated top of her class and she is now in her third year of a private university. Please try and have a little respect for all people,regardless of where they live.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

TMZ is a low life peice of crap knocking Kentucky, Tennessee and other places calling them backwoods. Why dont the staff at TMZ use what little intelligence you have and quit downing parts of the country that you know absolutely nothing about. I am truly beginning to hate TMZ and the other rags that tries to turn a regular story into something that it is not. Your company does not care who they hurt, celebrities, regular people, businesses or whatever. I cannot believe some of the tag lines that your bottom feeding comapny places on these stories. You are lowering yourself down to National Enquirer status when in fact you could become a really good news agency if you would lay off trying to hurt someone or some thing in every story. Listen to your readers TMZ. I think you owe the State of Kentucky an apology. There are a vast number of great people that that does not deserve your gutter journalisim. A number of your biggest stars are from Kentucky or lived there for a portion of their lives and then you try to belittle it by placing something like backwoods in your poorly written article.

Change the article and give the peoole of Kentucky an apology. Think before you write again TMZ.

Jacks

Perpetuating the sterotype and insinuating that EVERYONE that resides in Kentucky lives in some "backwoods" which suggests the people there are uneducated, uncultured and basically rednecks hillbilly's is insulting and disgusting. Please explain to me WHY you feel it is okay to make fun of people who live in a certain geographical location, but this website would NEVER mock/make fun of people because of their race.

You can afford respect according someone's race, sexual orientation and gender but not according to geography?

I am disgusted and outraged with this website and I think you owe the people of Kentucky an apology.

Octavio

Obviously a plant from TMZ. Biggest liars on the Internet

PROUD KENTUCKY RESIDENT

I have lived in the wonderful Bluegrass state my entire life. Contrary to what TMZ may like to insinuate we are not all "backwoods" nor do we all live in trailers. Not that there is anything wrong with living in a trailer. You wouldn't dare knock someone for living in public assisted housing, would you? Or a nursing home? I assume it's better than taking up residence in rehab or a jail cell which seems oh so popular among Hollywood's elite that you dedicate your days covering. But what do I know? According to TMZ I am just a "backwoods, ' trailer trash & all that is implied with that.
TMZ seems a little "backwoods" to me not to consider that maybe some of their fanbase resides in the south.
You need to remove the insult & issue an apology. I'm sure George Clooney would agree, who by the way, hails from Kentucky as well. But maybe his opinion is about as disregarded as mine considering he must be "backwoods" a well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments