Homeless Chick

Bags Another Celeb

4/2/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She may be homeless, but as far as stars in Bev Hills are concerned, she's queen for a day -- everyday.

Josh Brolin is BFFs with "Queen on the Scene" and he isn't alone -- she's also buds with Nicollette Sheridan, Betty White and Reba McEntire.

Cecil Jones

There was a lady like this with an operation set up in Atlantic City a few years ago. She would play "Amazing Grace" on her stomach on a stretcher. I think she was reported to have made about 200K a year? Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's hard to walk past someone in life injured or wounded. The media is wrong for making this into a photo opportunity. It makes us think twice about charity. Who is getting the charity? The photographer is getting the charity by setting up a scene that no heart can ignore. It's a private moment being exploited. Homeless has nothing to do with this shot.

New day, new world

Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow sew
Tea, I drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do...oh oh oh

Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow sew
Tea, I drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do

Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow sew
Tea, I drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do

Do re mi fa so la ti do, so do

Kelli

Well I liked that musical but wonder what type of drugs you are on. This could have been a photo op. Was he suppose to walk right past this person? I question the motives of this thing. We will never really know what he would do if the cameras weren' there.

Kelli

Did he give her any money or pay for a room to get her off the streets for a night?

truth

I work at a boutique in Beverly Hills and see that bum all the time. She is a scam... she sits on the bench begging for money but she is wearin Seven jeans,,, is all clean but looks like she took some dirt and rubbed it on the top of her thighs to make it look like she is a bum. Pretending to be a bum and making all that money from all those wealthy Bev Hills women and all the tourists. She probably rakes in over $30 an hour tax-free.

Scott

wow!! you guys should offer her a job.. she out there 24/7!! give the bitch a camera!! and a check!
ah aha ha!!
I LOVE HER!!
woooooo

THE CRIDDLER

YOU GOONIE!!!!!

cb

#25, one day your gonna lose everything you have..and lets see how you take care of yourself...you heartless piecs of
horse s..t!

Lovely Rita

Is that a CELL PHONE in her ear? Must be doing all right on that corner! Sign me up!

Lovely Rita

Ahhh - at second glance it is not a cell phone but appears to be headphones. Mea culpa!

jollyex

Well then why don't those celebs pool theri money and buy that bum a friggin' house? Probably she makes more from sitting on her ass and taking ahnd outs than she would from actually working. Nice gig if you can get it, huh?

I really don't care what you think!

Come on people, that IS NOT A HOMELESS BAG LADY.

Cant' you see that this is REALLY -------> ------------------> Britney Spears!

Pat

She's a scammer....alledgedly

If she is homeless, where is all her stuff? It's probably in her benz.

Look at the other videos she is in. She has at least 2 different jackets, gloves and shoes. TMZ....you're reporters. Go report. Follow her and see if she gets in a car. Please follow her. I want someone to bust her. She probably pulls in at least 60K untaxed by working that spot. I think more...WeHo has money. You work hard for your money, why shouldn't she? At least prostitutes provide a service. All she does is sit there and wait for a celeb.

There are homeless, and then there are 100s of people pretending to be homeless. Not willing to work because scamming is a lot easier. We need to implement antibegging laws or stop giving out cash. People are fools for giving out money to those that claim they are homeless. There are a lot of people who work hard on minimum wage and multiple jobs just to survive.

Note to Pebbles #17..you said "The last time I saw her, I gave her a few dollars and asked her if she needed anything. What did she ask for? More money? Cigarettes? Booze? No, she asked for a clean shirt because she said she was going to court in a few days."
My response....scam all the way. Rather than getting $2, she's getting $20,$50 or even $100 off a donkey. Because she is not asking for money, she must not be homeless, right? Wrong...she makes you think she doesn't want the money....

People want to feel good about themselves, so they help people who don't really need the help. They give money because they believe they are helping the homeless. They are also going to give them cash as oppose to buying them something. Buying them food or a shirt, would require you going out of your way to the store or market then coming back. You are not going to go to the store and buy her a shirt....you are going to give her cash?

I was at a Dodger game years ago. This guy had a brown paper bag and a sign saying will work for food. The people next to him asked what's the deal with the sign. He said he pulled in 45K as a pro beggar. This is all untaxed. That's like making 70K taxed. If you have the right spot, you are can make a good living by begging.

She doesn't care that the celeb is on camera.....She's the one that doesn't want to be on camera.....She's afraid that someone is going to notice her.

Pebbles

Actually, Pat, I did buy Queen a shirt, some toiletries, and protein bars at the Rite-Aid next to the parking lot.

That was AFTER i handed her $2 on the way to Anastasia. It was when I returned from my brow appt, Queen and I started talking. That's when I asked if she needed anything.

As to where she stores her stuff. The last time i was there, she was storing a bunch of plastic bags in the parking garage.

You know, it doesn't matter if she's scamming. Bottom line: she obviously is suffering from a mental illness and needs professional help. Next time, don't walk by. Sit down with Queen and chat. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Thanks, btw, Selia, for your comments!

Pebbles

One more thing:

I do agree there are some huge scammers out there. Remember the guy who used to juggle chain saws down on Venice Beach?

He used to park his Rolls Royce in front of the restaurant I worked at, and then trot down to the boardwalk. Yes, a Rolls Royce. It was old, but it was a Rolls!

Heard he got nabbed for tax evasion.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments