Dang, They're Not Gonna Like This Back Home

4/2/2008 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How many Sheriffs does it take to get Britney Spears out of a clothing store safely?

Apparently four ... plus an umbrella and one bodyguard with no regard for personal space.

Party 'till you die!

What a total waste of resources!

sandykay

Brit is looking better every day. I am glad it is all working out for her.

Jeff Dranetz

I hope at least she pays for her police details, like any other business that requires extra security or traffic control.

ann

Why can't the paps just move out of the way so she can get to the car? Are they deaf, dumb or don't understand English? Or maybe all three?

Waldo

"...and one bodyguard with no regard for personal space..."BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gernand!!! Think his last name was Dalhstrom-Gilbert & he had atrocious coffee breath????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for reading my post...
Waldo on behalf of:
G & W LLP, LLCJ, RNC, EI EI O
Hell, Texas

hanjobsolo

It seems to me that maybe the state or county or city - whichever jurisdiction it may fall under should start selling daily permits to the paparazzi as a way to offset the costs of these officers...The paparazzi must be making money following celebs around, maybe it is time to have them bear the brunt of their actions...

TJ

If you would leave her alone, maybe she could get inside a car without using taxpayers' money.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

-----------------Ridiculous ! It's the sad part about being too famous !----------------------

shut up tmz

Maybe none if you people didn't stalk her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball Junkie

mamie_moanie: Sounds like a good idea to me. Make the paps pay for the money they're forcing the city, etc. to spend.
Why should the taxpayers have to bear the burden? Might force some of the paps to get real jobs.

Go Sox

Love Life

Hey TMZ, the cops were there for you and the other paparazzi not for Britney, so you were the ones who were wasting tax payers money with your crazy stalker paz.

required

did the body guard really climb over her?? what... he couldn't walk around the crowd?

Tangie

America's obsession with no talent "celebs" is waning. Someday, her and Paris and all the other idiots will be gone. I can't wait!

mickey

I like coming here like the next person (obviously), but I find it funny how you put "blame" on Ms. Spears for wasting the tax-payers money w/Sheriff's officers - if it wasn't for YOUR presnece, they wouldn't be there - therefore, YOU are wasting the tax-payers money. You can't blame her for going shopping. She should be allowed to go to a store w/out 50 paps outside, and security having to be there to control you guys...

And re: personal space- I think the bodyguard did a good job - on this video you can barely see her - may be a little unorthodox how he got in the truck, but it worked...

jay-t

I AGREE #3, IF SHE RAN THEM (PAPS) OVER WITH A CAR, I WOULDNT CONVICT HER. NOSY BASTARDS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments