McCain Goes Down the Drain

4/2/2008 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's older than the hills, now "The Hills" are doing even more damage to John McCain.
John McCain, Heidi Montag
Resident "Hills" dolt Heidi Montag tells Us she is entering the political arena, even though she doesn't really know what an arena is ... and she's endorsing John McCain.

Somewhere, Obama and Hil are grinning.

Standards are badly needed.

That figures.

Tangie

That is the first thing I ever heard come out her mouth that makes sense!

Tangie

She is smart on that one!

jay-t

WELL THERE GOES HIS CAMPAIGN.......NOT THAT HE HAS A CHANCE ANYWAY. QUESTION: HOW IS HILLARY GOING TO SATISFY A WHOLE COUNTRY, WHEN SHE CANT EVEN SATISFY HER OWN HUBBY?

Andrew

McCain is way better than the two retards on the democRAT side...

Nuff_Said

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF HEIDI AND THE REPUBLICANS LMAO!!!!...I GUESS HIL AND BARACK WERENT SMART ENOUGH FOR HER DUH!!

Steph

She is dumb as ass. Go away already. Horseface!!!

Kelli

LOL! No comment.

N. Stevens

I am an angry Republican, who is not a fan of McCain or the most liberal senator in Obama or "Billary." I have heard many endorsements in this race, but Oprah (Obama), Chuck Norris (Huckabee), Jack Nickolson (Clinton) and Adam Sandler (Giuliani) in no way stack up against that of Heidi Montag for John McCain. I am hopping on the 'Straight Talk Express' with Heidi and John. God Bless American politics. I love it! LOL

armysoldiergirl

This man is too damn old to run the country, i mean, come on guys you gotta agree with me on that one. There is too much stress when it comes to running an entire country and also when it comes to making important decisions. He's going to be very stressed out and stress causes strokes, heart attacks, and other serious life threating cases. PLEASE America dont vote for this guy, he's not up for the job physically, despite what "his" doctor says. And on top of that, me being an army vet myself, he was a POW for a long time so he might get flash backs and do something seriously wrong. I know i still get flash backs and wakeup in cold sweats from dreaming about what i seen at war. PLEASE for our country's sake DO NOT vote for this guy. OBAMA '08-he is not a racist you guys!!!

Rockstar

Wait till McCain picks America's bin Laden, aka, Huckabee, for his VP nominee. THAT will be the nail in the coffin and the dirt on the grave of McCain's campaign. Right now, I'd consider him (based on qualification, not ignorant adherence as is what drives most Republican wage slaves' votes), but if he picks the leader of the American Taliban, I will switch that consideration to Nader. While it is hard to believe, I think Huckabee could manage to be a worse Veep than Cheney, and a worse president than the idiot we currently have masquerading around the White House.

What passes for "leadership" among Republican wage slaves is pathetic.

armysoldiergirl

Hey FLASH that was very, very uncalled for. I mean it just saddens my heart the way people make these racists comments. I'm African American! I am an American! I'm enlisted in the United States Army! I am a Human Being! God created all of us, he didnt make any mistakes on you, on me, or anyone! You really think God honors the racists comments that you put on here? Do you even believe in God? Come on man quit it with racist comments, its getting why too old man! That also goes for anybody else who has something racist to say. Stick to the REAL issues a hand and leave race out of it.

JAS

Um, hello TMZ - not everyone knows who this girl is - in fact, alot of us don't. Therefore, doesn't that make G.W.'s endorsement alot more encompassing and worse? Stupid question.

Carly

Ok, I rarely comment, but I have to this time. The fact that ANYONE thinks that Heidi's endorsement will do anywhere near the amount of damage that dubya will, needs to look at something other than TMZ every once in a while. 90 percent of voters won't even know who that is!
P.S. - - - Oh! She's a republican... now all the lies make more sense!

Sh*tney

The BIG question is how good will he be for the economy. Remember the USA had to bail McCain out in the 1980's when he was part of the Keading Five. He and his buddies destroyed a Savings and Loan, remember that scandal??? Of course, considering Bush banrupted 2 old companies in the 80's why am I surprised our economy is in the shape it is in. Too bad the idiots who voted for Bush didn't have clue!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments