Hanoi Jane Drops Barack Bomb

4/2/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obama may have just hit Barack bottom. Jane Fonda has thown her spandex behind the Senator from Illinois, and the Senator from New York couldn't be happier.

homer smith

This skag is no different, and obviously no better, than gay obama and his gay preacher man. They all hate America, obama and wright, because they WISH they were white, and hanoi jane, cause she wishes she WERE black.
LONG LIVE AMERICA!!! LAND OF THE FREE!
A PROUD AMERICAN!!

cheesewiz

To all you aging idiots who are still fighting the war in Viet Nam--get over yourselves. It was a war based on the lies of old men. We had no business there at all. Look at the business interests who supported the war then and are now in Viet Nam doing mucho business with the very system they then claimed to abhor. An unjust war, putting ourselves in places where we do not belong, monied interests getting fat on the blood of our soldiers. Oh, sounds just like Iraq. Some people never learn.And as for Jane Fonda, remember that if the people had not risen up to end the Viet Nam war, it would still be going on today. And why aren't the youth of America out in the streets protesting the present madness in Iraq? One word,draft. I dare the Republinuts to institute a draft. People would mimic the anti-war efforts of the Viet era. Young people are content to let the children of the working poor, people of color, and rural youth to die in Iraq but wouldn't think of doing so themselves. Yeah, I'm talking to you, TMZ staffers.

Mik

As Much a i Dislike the old Bitch the truth is at Snopes.com (Hani'd with jane) one more old myth .

800 pound gorilla fart

Wow ! A woman who would want to forget her past backing a candidate who can't remember his . Dlckhead .

Phillip

I may reconsider my support for Senator Obama now that Hanoi Jane is backing him.

OCD

To # 15 NevRsetL4less

Ditto. Hanoi Jane wasn't all "talk". There are graves attributable directly to her.

Just Wondering

Who cares what she thinks? she's a c*nt anyway!

homer smith

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT LAST SCENE IN "PLANET OF THE APES", WHERE CHARLESTON HESTON AND THE GIRL GET OFF THE HORSE, AND HE REALIZES THE STATUARY BURIED IN THE SAND IS THAT GREAT LADY HERSELF, THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. WELL, FOR ME, I THINK MAYBE THAT WAS PROPHETIC ABOUT MY BELOVED AMERICA.
I BELIEVE THIS MAY BE WHAT IS IN STORE FOR AMERICA. THIS MAY SEEMS SILLY TO SOME, BUT FOR ME, I THINK OF AMERICA AS A YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL, THAT HAS BEEN USED AND ABUSED BY A BUNCH OFNO-GOOD SKUNKS.
I SAY, GOD BLESS AMERICA, NOT GOD D**N AMERICA!!! I HAVE PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. AMERICA IS A GOOD & LOVING, HONEST COUNTRY. SHE DOESN'T PROTRAY HERSELF AS A VICTIM, LIKE SO MANY THAT WANT TO REPRESENT HER DO.

HI YaLL

Why is this news? A vote is a vote dummies.
OBAMA '08

sfcubster

As an aside, I'll never forget being a kid in Detroit during the Vietnam War and starstruck, seeing Jane Fonda, by herself, in her butch Klute 'do, standing nowhere in particular, on a tiny mound of grass alongside the sidewalk at the Michigan State Fair one summer. She was carrying on about the War - which she was known to often do - and I don't know if this is before or after her trip to Hanoi, but it was all so inconsequential and weird. Like look, isn't that Jane Fonda? What's she doing here? And, what's she doing? It seemed totally unplanned and impromptu, and not even like she was trying to draw attention to herself. It was as if she just stopped in her tracks at that moment, stepped off to the side and spontaneously started protesting to whoever would listen. Ironically she only had three people listening to her! It was obvious that she was very old news by that point and that her routine was tired and long played out.

Insert comical name here

Her photos continue to grace military urinals across the country. I like her acting but as a human being she leaves a lot to be desired. I doubt her radical views and actions will hurt Obama however, only liberals and fools support him anyway.

kim

YET ANOTHER REASON WHY NO ONE SHOULD VOTE FOR OBAMA (as if we needed 1).

Dave

I can't believe this anti-American woman is still being heard from. She gave away the location of some troops and they were all killed. That is a true traitor.

Dave

Cheesewiz, Will you forget your family members just because they died?

La Mom

Obama, you had me at hello. But this? This has me saying goodbye. Oh well, I hope these celebrity endorsements are worth losing votes over. That, and the whole racist preacher and gay hating preacher too. Come to think of it, with a gay hating preacher on one hand, a racist preacher on the other, and Hanoi Jane today .... tell me again why you think you can be president?