K-Fed

Shows His Big Tip

4/3/2008 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed lied about his income and charged up ridiculous expenses, including insane tips, according to new court documents.

Britney Spears' newest lawyer, Stacy Phillips, filed documents challenging the legal fees that Brit was ordered to pay for Fed-ex. Phillips claims K-Daddy "understated his income by at least $200,000." She also says Federline buried all sorts of personal expenses and pretended to have $800,000 worth of business expenses. PopoZão!

According to the legal papers, Federline grossed $544,074.73 from his production company, "Gooseneck Productions" in 2007, and his expenses totaled $841,128.67. Phillips says Federline's so-called business expenses included "extraordinarily high tips for food and beverage services [e.g., $1,100.76 tip on $2,782 bill; $200 tip on $371.29 bill; and $2,000 tip on $365 bill].

What's not to love??

bsb fan

I like this new lawyer, Stacey Phillips.... she's doing a good job thus far.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

K Fed has joined ,again, the exploiters of Britney Club which includes sands, adnan, kaplan,sam .

Mel

He is geting cash back from his waiter in exchange for a large tip. A thousand for him and then a thousand for the waiter. That way he can milk his buisness accounts. Old scam.

it takes a molester

When Britney and I went out and partied I always called her THE ANIMAL because it takes an ANIMAL to know an ANIMAL.

it takes a molester

31. 26. I couldn't agree more #14. You speak the truth. I, too, have been unsuccessfully trying to make these britards see the truth which is slutney pursued kevin, she went after him, she didn't care he was with shar, she took him. I say slutney deserves whatever she gets. She is a spoiled brat.

Posted at 3:29PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by Wilma

FYI...
HE was the one who was supposed to be in a commited relationship with Shar. Britney was NOT. Britney was not friends with her and there for is not beholden to her(Shar) for anything. He was the one who WILLINGLY went with Britney. It should not matter that she pursued him, he could have said no! But HE chose not to. I am not saying that Britney was right to go after a man in a relationship but again HE was in the relationship. If anything the fact that he could be enticed away from Shar is more proof of his low moral standars.

Posted at 5:02PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by You guys are a bunch of tools

So far Britney has enticed Kevin and Adnan who were in relationships which also shows her low moral standards. Britney also didn't care.

Me in DC

GO BRITNEY, GO BRITNEY! GET HIS ARSE!

IhateJon

it takes a molester

36. Isn't it time that this LOSER be CUT OFF THE BRITNEY GRAVY TRAIN?? I think as long as the conservatorship is in place she should get physical custody of the boys and then KFED WON'T BE ABLE TO STEAL BRIT'S MONEY ANY MORE!!!

Posted at 7:01PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by DJ
If Britney were to get physical custody of the boys as long as the conservertorship lasts then Jaime would be taking care of three children instead of one.

Mariah

I agree with you in that she seems to lack values/ethics/morals whatever you want to call it, but again she was not the one who needed to remain loyal to another party. Kevin, Adnan, Brad Pitt are just weak willed men. They could have had the balls to say no if they loved their women so much.

it takes a molester

38. #34 (Paris Hilton): I think the point is, with even Adnan, she was the single person and not in a committed relationship. Once again, yes, she has low morals, too, but it shouldn't be her bother. It is sort of like all the people who defend Angelina Jolie claiming she was single and did not "steal" Brad. They always like to say you can't "steal" anyone who doesn't want it to happen. Well, I have to say, the same logic could be applied to Britney.

Posted at 7:32PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by Mariah
Mariah it's good to be able to talk with somebody that doesn't get mad at what I said. I hear what you are saying as I've been unhappy with Brad and Tom. My point is that they're all guilty. I just wish that she had thought about her kids when she hooked up with Adnan. It just didn't look good for her as a mother even though she was single to be acting like that instead of thinking about of her kids. She wouldn't listen to anybody. It would have been best if she tried to cool it while all the custody was going on. I agree with you that they are all guilty.

Nelson

It's easy to be generous with some one else's money...

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

41. It's easy to be generous with some one else's money...

Posted at 9:30PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by fifi la foo

Okay, fifi, I'll bite. How is this someone else's money? The article says it was K-Fed's production company, Gooseneck Productions, so I guess you're going to have to explain it to me.

Standards are badly needed.

Did Kevin think that Britney was the only one who was going to be held accountable? He's living mostly off of her money, so with a seemingly good lawyer like she now has, that will be doubly true. He will have to get his ducks in a row and account for every expense on paper, like the rest of the world has to. That's why accountants (and lawyers) exist. I do kind of agree with a former poster, though, who stated basically that Spear's camp shouldn't sweat the small stuff which would only serve to stress out the man who is currently trying to raise those two children single handedly. A couple of hundred grand IS chump change for someone who recieves 700 grand per month, every month, and does sound nitpicky and like it stems from the agenda of a person who makes and thinks on a much smaller scale, but at the same time he must be always accountable financially so he doesn't spend like the well is bottomless. Every well has it's bottom. It would not serve the kid's best interest, however, to squeeze him on every nickle just for the squeezing.

From the Carolinas

Let's look at this for a moment. Britney messed up tremendously getting involved with this smuk. Being with him turned HER life upside down. I'm sure there were issues evolving before she met KFed but after their marriage... they seemed to excalate out of control. I believe Brit was looking for someone to love her and give her the stability she so needed but instead... has made her life living hell. What has HE brought to the marriage... lets see... kids from another mother that I'm sure (Britney's money has supported), his own two kids (that Britney supports), missery, drugs, other women, NO MONEY, etc. He has used Britney from the beginning and will until the opportunity runs dry or someone with the sense of realizing what he is doing stops the insaniity.

Thank God her dad & family are back in her life and the crazy nut cases seem to have been put a bay (at least fro now). Hopefully she will continue to allow the ones that TRUELY love her (family) help her and grows emotionally and understands the ones in her past were only there for themselves.

KFed... Grow up and become a man. You should be embarassed by your actions and what you have put htis lady through. Get a J-O-B dude!

ann

poor britney. First he destroy her, and now he wants her money. he should pay her to get well...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments