What Happens In Vegas Stays On K-Fed's AMEX

4/3/2008 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Daddy got Britney to pay his legal bills, claiming relative poverty. But, as her lawyer calls it, "Bank of Britney" may have been taken for a ride -- specifically, from L.A. to Vegas.

According to legal docs, in a recent eight-month period, Federleezy blew $50,489.71 on hotel rooms and refreshments in Vegas.

In one day alone, K-Fed dropped $2,632.50 at TAO Beach (the pool club at The Venetian). And on one wild evening, he spent $2,862.60 at TAO nightclub. One day at the Hard Rock Beach Club -- $3,008.33

Oh yeah, and there's this.... at Scores strip club, he once spent $365, but left a $2,000 tip.

And for this he dinged Brit? Dang.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

WHAT

TO 153 i think we all need to make better choices....this man clearly took advantage of britney --he is whote trash gold digger ...I commend you for doing it alone ...i am sure its not easy..but i think the writing is usually on the wall .,..if you marry a man who uses drugs and is abusive ..i am sure he was before you married him...its about choices ..in order to avoid 2 divorces we need to make better choices and see the 'MAN " FOR Who they are ..if they were bums before you married them i am sure they will be after you marry them ,...its about learning and living //god bless and good luck to you. i commend you for being able to be strong and leave the abuse!!

Tennis Chick

IM'ing Delta Burke...
Delta-

Do you know where the best rehab facility is for a white trash spend-a-holic like K-FED? Any recommendations would be great especially since he has eating, drinking and lady problem (complusive and obsessive disorder) !

Also, are you interested in appearing on Dr. Phil, Oprah or any other show with K-FED to make a few bucks off your diseases to make the PUBLIC aware of this mental illness?Maybe Celebrity Fit Club 20 or The Surreal Life would be interested!

Your friend,
America...where everyone has a label and there is a pill to treat it (bi-polar, calorically challenged, drug addicts, reality tv addicts, smokers, celebuspawns, etc...)

Skye

Could he be claiming a $2000.00 tip and actually pocketing the money for himself? . Why in the hell is Britney paying for his sleazy strippertainment. I don't think that a NEED. He should have to pay that back. The laywers are just mad that TMZ outed KFed.

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Las Vegas credit card charges: 5/25 through 5/30/07, 8/19 and 8/20/07, 12/30 and 12/31/07

Liquor purchases: 6/4/07, 7/5/07, 7/25/07, 11/21/07, and 12/23/07. Shocking!!! Four times in a year!

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Tennis Chick

Lawdawg/MVK intern/lawyer wannabe-

Wow your insight is so enlightening! How you defend K-FED is so special. And all your findings/PR attempts are FREE.

Oh yeah, you work for Mark V. Kaplan for free too! LOSER!!!

anonymous

Posted at 11:08AM on Apr 4th 2008 by lawdawg

I always enjoy your comments but what I was saying is if they find that k-fed has been using the support from brit and paying Shar support on her other kids that would be fireworks...And it should be.

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Anyway, the bottom line is I hear you. I can see how you think it looks like the child support just flows right through K-Fed's account and goes to Shar Jackson. But a court is not going to wade into the quagmire of tracing because money is fungible. You have to keep in mind that K-Fed has a number of sources of funds, and it simply is not possible to say that this dollar came from Britney and went to K-Fed and then went to Shar, but this other dollar came from the Super Bowl ad and went to tank up the SUV at Chevron.

If child support was his only source, then your argument might carry the day. But we, the gossip-loving public, know that in 2007 he was paid for the Super Bowl ad, the Nationwide gig, OTH, appearances at nightclubs, eleven months of spousal support, $10K of child support until September or October when it increased to $15K, a couple of millions from the property settlement, and his community property share of the gain on sale of the house. So he's got a few in the bank (we hope). As I said, it is accepted that money is fungible, so as long as his housing, feeding, clothing, gifts, and child care costs related to Sean and Jayden add up to $15K, no amount of forensic accounting is going to be able to establish that Brit's support payments are being used to support others. Just practical advice. Now, if you want to construct some kind of argument based on the equities of him receiving $15K for Sean and Jayden, and paying out $20K for Kori and Kaleb, there might be something that could be made of that. Anyway, it's time to head out to the salon to get the gray hairs covered. Later ...

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

If you like name-calling, that's fine. After all, America is great because we've got the First Amendment and that lets us call each names. Anyway, I've put my credentials out there for everyone on this BB to see. You care to do the same? Where did YOU get YOUR law degree?

it takes a molester

168. TMZ conveniently does not report the dates of the credit card charges in Las Vegas. Except for charges on 12/30/07 and 12/31/07 (when TMZ reported K-Fed's New Years Eve trip and celebration at Pure, and Britney had the kids), all these Las Vegas expenditures were during two trips last summer -- when custody was 50/50. TMZ also conveniently fails to mention numerous credit card charges for flights to Charlotte/ Wilmington NC and hotel and restaurants in Wilmington, where K-FEd filmed his appearances on One Tree Hill.

Posted at 3:26AM on Apr 5th 2008 by lawdawg

169. Oh my gosh, I just realized a horrible pattern to K-Fed's drinking! The 11/21/07 liquor purchase was the DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!!! And the 12/23/07 run to the liquor store was TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! Imagine that, that drunkard bast**d K-Fed is out buying liquor the day or before each holiday!

Posted at 3:33AM on Apr 5th 2008 by lawdawg

170. Lawdawg/MVK intern/lawyer wannabe-

Oh yeah, you work for Mark V. Kaplan for free too! LOSER!!!

Posted at 4:21AM on Apr 5th 2008 by America is Great

171. Posted at 11:08AM on Apr 4th 2008 by lawdawg

Posted at 10:54AM on Apr 5th 2008 by anonymous

172. Hi, anonymous. I've tried like, about 12 times to post a response but TMZ is letting me. I may have to totally re-write it and maybe use a different email address to get it through.

Posted at 1:42PM on Apr 5th 2008 by lawdawg

173. Yo, "America the Great" (Posted at 4:21AM on Apr 5th 2008 by America is Great) ... I am no lawyer wannabe. Don't have to be a lawyer wannabe, although I'll admit I was a lawyer wannabe before 1984 when Georgetown University conferred a law degree. Then I no longer needed to be a lawyer wannabe because I became the real thing.

Posted at 2:07PM on Apr 5th 2008 by lawdawg

To lawdawg: I always enjoy reading your posts. They clearly explain everything...this makes perfect sense. Thanks!

clichechic

I worked at TAO Beach this summer and waited on K-Fed actually. He was there two days and he was actually really cool and treated everyone really nice....him and his friends were jsut being boys that weekend, just like everybody else

Stop Blaming the Paps For Everything Brit Does

Sorry I can't reply, My Opinion, but TMZ is blocking any substantive commentary I offer. Maybe later ...

Star

Im glad Kevin is out of her life. HE didnt need that crazy biatch!

Star

#97... Im impressed there are a few smart people on here after all! I agree 100% with your statement

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12