What the Hell Happened to Your Body?!

4/3/2008 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some of the biggest celebs in the Thirty Mile Zone are now unrecognizable, perhaps because of starvation, age, motor oil -- or all of the above. Take a look at the famous gone heinous, and please, don't judge.
WTF happened to your body -- click to launch

KRTY still Loves Ya

i would do those biatches in those pics fahk it why not uh uh uh uh uh uh

ror

Slow news day?

hi

Keely Shaye Smith is very beautiful

pimp

Who cares, it's called time. This is why GGW is so popular

B

Who is this in the picture? Why don't you post the person's name?

jengirl

some of the pictures are so obviously altered. the ones where people like jennifer love hewitt, keely shaye, and even gummi bear are distorted to make them look much wider. this site seems to be run by adolescent boys!

Jeannette

Amazing. I would love to see TMZ staff in their bikinis. I suspect we won't find washboard abs and perky breasts. Victoria's secret is no secret anymore. For hundreds of years women AND men have worn foundation garments under their clothing to give the APPEARANCE of perfection. You guys are in Hollywood. You know it is all about APPEARANCE and not about the truth. You state "don't judge" but that is EXACTLY what you want us to do. Post yourselves at your worst moments, and let us all judge you as well. Fair is fair. We'll even give you staffers/photographers a sporting chance: one of a swimsuit and one in evening wear. I suspect most of you won't look any better in the evening wear than you do in your swimsuits...

hanjob solo

Good God, man!!! Courtney Love's gut looks just like E.T.'s

A Fan

The bod I wanna see is Harvey Levin's! When I watch TMZ at night I find myself ogling his beefy arms and wondering what's under those tight shirts he wears. Sexy! Mmmmm-mmmm!!!

Just my opinion

YIKES!!
YUK!!

Mrs Joe Jackson

slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww newsday.

Make it up as you go along.. like you always do.

KK

It's called aging, a natural process of nature. I know this is an alien concept in Hollyweird.

Winky Vitalic

Every time I see that Jennifer Love Hewitt and Patricia Heaton photo I want to hurl. Ladies - KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON FOR GOD'S SAKE! We can't take it anymore.

Alanna

Patricia Heaton had 4 C-Sections and had a herniated belly button. So... um... shut up.