Alec Baldwin and Daddy's Little Girl

4/4/2008 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alec Baldwin turned half-a-century old yesterday and celebrated with his favorite (and only) daughter, Ireland.

His relationship with his cute-as-a-button 12-year-old daughter had been strained, but she looked happy at LAX -- not an easy feat after a six hour flight.

costamar

Does this mean she's no longer "an ungrateful little pig".

ugh

He's spending it with his "thoughtless little pig".

kadengirl

#6, 12 & 15 - you've all got it!

katie

alec baldwin is an AHole.

Kay

She's so cute! Her mother is beautiful but never looked happy. He father is gorgeous but has a temper. I hope Ireland is as joyful as she looks.

suzyh

What a beautiful young lady she is turing out to be. I hope that all their lives sort and straighten themselves out soon, it is hard enough to be a teenager in todays society without all the mud slinging and muck racking that goes on in Hollywood and between Ireland's two parents. I truly do wish all of them the best....

DON L.

Don't you mean "Daddy's Little Piggy"?

MsCintheBigB

No way Alec Baldwin is only 50. What? Is 50 the new 60 now?

Fred Norris

I thought he moved to France ?

rotter

Jeez! this chick certainly doesn't look 12...maybe 19!!

TMZ FAN

Isn't she the one he called a "little piggy" ??!? I'm just say'en..

dupes

These comments today make me want to gag. I'm not saying negativity is the best either, but do we need all these bible-thumping, middle-aged women on here who see a "Weiland's smoking crack again" headline, and then say, "I just hope he can recover and get back on track, life is like the butterfly and it needn't not more than a strong wind to get a flutter. I will pray for him. These are the same people who send those chain letters to as many people as requested in order to not "have something magical happen," or whatever other crap they say. Whateva.

TRACKER

happy birthday alex,your daughter ireland is beautiful..the best years are ahead for both of you,,,,,,,,my daughter was 12 a long time ago.now enogh said.we are great pals. peace

Seriously

She is on her way to BEAUTIFUL, and fast. Hope he dosen't verbally abuse her anymore. He had better appreciate her....or else she may grow up and act like Angelina Jolie......YUCK!

Sandeana

this cute young girl bears a striking resemblence to the father who was so mean to her. Glad to see their relationship is on the mend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments