America's Favorite Unwed Pregnant Teen Turns 17

4/4/2008 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's pregnant baby sister, Jamie Lynn, celebrated the eve of her 17th birthday by hitting up a Louisiana JC Penney on Thursday -- with her soon-to-be baby daddy Casey Aldridge. Awww. What great role models.

The expectant parents are allegedly engaged. They're the teen Brangelina!

thats right

SHE NEEDS TO KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED AT HER AGE AND FOR YOU PEOPLE TO THINK THIS IS OK ALL HAVE ISSUES YOU KIND OF PEOPLE WOULD LET YOUR OWN KIDS HAVE SEX AND HAVE BABIES WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

annoyed

25. Hi TMZ. I like the seemingly sarcastic remark "What great role models." I suppose the people at TMZ feel themselves to be better role models? I think not. Which is a sad commentary in and of itself. Leave the Spears family alone. Let them do something worth reporting on. THEN post what you want. Stop making mountains out of mole-hills.

I tried once to post this comment before but it kept getting rejected. So one last try. I'm done. I'm through with TMZ. The banality of what you report has finally broken me. I really don't see any story where you seem to think there is one. Seeing the snide, rude, sometimes cruel and definitely tasteless comments by both TMZ and SOME of the posters on this site discourages me to no end.

This will be my last posting on TMZ. You've lost me. I've tried to give you a chance TMZ. Instead of trying to be one of the best gossip / celebrity news web sites, you (TMZ) seem to strive to see just how low-brow and juvenile you can get. You deserve the asinine and vitriolic comments you promote in your readers.

To all who read this, good luck to you. This site is off my favorites list and I am moving on.

Tell Dallas, Kelli, Lawdawg and all the other cool posters that I said G'bye and good luck.

I'm off to read a book or two in an attempt to raise my IQ level back to it's pre-TMZ level.

Later.

Nor Cal Reader.

Posted at 2:12PM on Apr 4th 2008 by Nor Cal Reader

Nor Cal Reader............amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I am about fed up with this cesspool as well. TMZ will never change. Always a cheap shot, always taking the low road. They create stories out of nothing, they bait celebrities, then slam them with silly insults when the celebs dont want to give them the time of day. They pick on 15 year old girls who have never done anything to them and call them rude names you would not call a dog. They post photos on this site that if your boss walked by and saw them, you could be reprimanded or fired. I am sick of feeling like I need a shower every time I come here, of the poor POOR writing skills of the staff, the stupid lowbrow high school level articles, the stalking of the celebrities, the stupid live feeds. I am sick of them making celebrities out of rich kids who have no redeeming qualities and have never held a job or earned their own money, and of old men who have married former actresses and who now dine every day at the local hot spot, just to get on camera. I am sick of all the idiots who write FIRST BITCHES! and the crappy millionaire friends scam websites ads. I am sick of all of it. I am RIGHT behind you, So Cal.

So long, The Moron Zone. I've wasted enough time here. I am sick of being part of the problem. You will never grow up. You will never change, except to just get worse, if that's even possible.

I hope this website loses so many readers it has to shut down. I really do. This place has gotten so bad, I am ashamed to be posting here anymore.

Goodbye and good riddance.

.....

I'll bet the posters who think it's ok for 17 year old girls to have children are the same ones who believe Britany has a legitimate mental problem.

thats right

PIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIG

i

leave the poor kid alone thats what u do in life live and learn

thats right

Why is she a pig? Why is she a slut how can she be a slut? Listen to yourselves

OCD

It takes more guts and maturity to face up to a teen pregnancy than to take the "make it then scrape it" route.

Kudos to her.

Party 'till you die!

The thought of more Spears progeny running around loose in the world is not exactly a comforting thought!

Star

ALL THE RUDE COMMENTERS ON HERE, I BET YOU HAD SEX BEFORE 18 SO SHUT THE HELL UP!

.....

The problem isn't so much have sex at 16 as it is having ALOT of UNPROTECTED sex at 16. Jamie Lynn acted like a slut and obviously thought natures rules did not apply to her. Of course, how could anyone expect the sibling of britney and spawn of lynne to be anything better than a spoiled, slutty girl.

Christopher

Baby Daddy Casey Aldridge is a hot piece of ass. Please TMZ, get a hold of some nekkid pictures of him!

redneckgirl

you know, its sad that she is preggers so young, but what bothers me is that its her 17th bday...and where are here parents?!?

Liz

Thank you TMZ for "86" ing #33 comments!

Mrs Joe Jackson

Enough already... send them a gift for the child, TMSleezzzzzzzzzzzzze.
You have used them enough.. cough up a gift..
Stop being such cheap basTURDS.

Harvey Levin.. don't be cheap.

GETALIFE

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE ABOUT SOME PREGNANT TEEN NOBODY WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE YOUNGER SISTER OF A Z LIST CELEBRITY? WHY TMZ FOLLOWS THIS DIARRHEA IS A COMPLETE MYSTERY. AND WHY I'M WASTING BRAIN CELLS COMMENTING ON THIS, IS AN EVEN BIGGER MYSTERY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments