Don't Get Mad, Get GLAAD

4/4/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So this is hilarious. GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) has issued a statement, responding to Greasy Bear lashing out at paps last night, using the words "nigger" and "faggot."

GLAAD told TMZ, "It is unfortunate that we live in a society where some individuals of note are harassed by paparazzi, but responding to them with racist and anti-gay slurs is simply unacceptable behavior."

Ok, where to begin. First, we didn't know GLAAD had a dog in the paparazzi fight. Second, it kinda sounds like GLAAD has a little sympathy for young Brandon Davis -- harassed by the paparazzi and all.

But more telling, when you watch the video, Brandon is not being harassed at all when he uses the word "faggot." Actually, he was just asked about his brother Gummi's weight loss, and just blurted it out. He said this an hour after the "nigger" comment and at an entirely different location.

Hey GLAAD...that's really B-O-L-D.

TMZhires13yearolds

...................................yawn................................

Keep trying. Suck it up and quit whining. No one cares but you.

Stacy

the guy is so gross anyways who care about the greasy idiot.

Lanie

Who cares whether he was "harassed" or not.. That's really not the point. The point is Greasy Bear is a racist, homophobic pig. And if GLAAD has watched other videos of Davis, they would know that he is always talking crap to paparazzi. He gets his kicks off of getting attention- ANY WAY he can. He purposely is vulgar and disgusting to get air time.

I am just glad that his parent cut him off financially. Greasy and his slug brother are disgusting, vile pig. There must have been a mutated gene handed down to these two because their grandfather was a brilliant businessman..and these two are just worthless, loser slugs.

...

Lanie

TMZ, you did nothing wrong. You get the videos and pictures that we want to see. That is why your website is so successful. The videographer was just joking around with Greasy and Greasy flips out. He's an a-hole.

And to #1, if you don't like this website - why are you coming on here...and why are you commenting? You're a loser.

BC

Gee, TMZ, did you ever think of not writing about these two do-nothing slobs? That would help them go away.

Lanie

TMZ, you did nothing wrong. You get the videos and pictures that we want to see. That is why your website is so successful. The videographer was just joking around with Greasy and Greasy flips out. He's an a * hole.

I expect Greasy or Gummi to OD soon.. that is horrible to say but these two are a hot mess. How many times have they each been in rehab, yet, we still see them wasted & coming in and out of clubs.

kim

Does GLAAD not find it repulsive that the pap he called the n word had just said to Brandon "I T bagged your mother last night!" what about a child defending his mothers honor?!!! Im not a fan of either word or of Brandon but if you can dish the heat you better be able to take it!

Nelson

I thought this guy was gay.

L

Mocking someone by yelling "greasy crotch, greasy crotch" in a sing song voice is blatant harassment.
Seriously, these paps are a wild, rabid pack of 13 year old bitches.

jae

You both are wrong! Davis is immature and uneducated (yet priveledged). The paps are the same (yet priveledged not!) You guys taunt him without mercy for a reaction. When you finally break him -- why are you surprised? You got what you want.

I keep coming back to TMZ thinking I will find something entertaining. Now the whole thing is just sad.

big guy

Not for nothing, but I think it's about time everyone just stopped complaining about who called who a what........
Grow a little thicker skin people. If I got upset about every little frakkin thing I was called, I'd never have any time to do anything but complain. I wouldn't get anything done....It's about time to grow up, stick's and stones........

Jen

I'm a lesbian, but GLAAD has never spoken for me. I disagree with 90 percent of their public statements, but can't remember ever disagreeing with anything more than the idea that Brandon Davis is "an individual of some note." Gross!

rupert pupkin

I find it amusing that GLAAD even knows who this is. "Individuals of note" ROFLMAO!!!

Bill

TMZ - I lose a little more respect for you daily. You used to have interesting things to say here... but not lately. You've become just another sleazy tabloid machine.

nancy

Paps can be ruthless, nasty, annoying, cruel. They have made the lives of at least a few notable celebs absolute misery.

HOWEVER

You don't words like that about ANYBODY. The terms used by this pig are beyond the pale. TMZ and others would do us all a favor by never showing his picture or name again. He does nothing. He knows nothing. He IS nothing. Lose him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments