Heath Ledger Would Have Been 29 Today

4/4/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger's sudden passing on January 22 shocked his friends, family and fans across the planet. Today would have been the young father's 29th birthday.
Heath Ledger: Click to view pics

Ben's getting taken to the cleaners

God rest your soul Heath! You'll be sorely missed! You were the best! Life's not the same without you! Who cares about rising gas prices and all the jobs lost and soldiers dying everyday! It all means nothing because I spend my whole day worshiping your sorry drug infested life! Heath Ledger sucks!

Ms. Scarlet

Oh truly, how gives a c***. He wasn't that talented and he wasn't very good looking. You should be focusing on Beyonce & Jay's wedding which is getting ready to start.

Christopher

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., was assassinated by a racist in Memphis today.

Laura924

Happy Birthday Heath!!! Will always be missed & loved.

I am Me

I am OVAH this already. OVAH!

Diana Lara

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH! YOU ARE VERY MUCH MISSED.

olderbabe

A mother never forgets the first moment she lays eyes upon her newborn. This is a sad day for his mum.

TMZ FAN

I loved him ...

staceyflnative

Nor Cal Reader

"42. i think this dude was gay with his co star married this broad had a kid , realized too hard core he was gay dumped her, then basically killed himself, every gay friend of mine has said he definetly looked gay and so did my non gay friends, I am not gay and always thought he was gay even before his gay film

Posted at 6:41PM on Apr 4th 2008 by stacey fl native"
================

Somehow I sincerely doubt you have any friends (let alone gay friends) with that attitude.

I'm just shocked that TMZ didn't put a crude or crass remark about Ledger. Whoever posted that for TMZ obviously dropped the ball and will be fired. No one at TMZ could possibly have a heart or show any compassion. What gives?!?!

AL GOREs VAGINA

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS DOPE HEAD !?!?!?

edjr

WHO CARES JUST ANOTHER DEAD JUNKIE

Tara Kell

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!!! I love and miss you everyday

lpm90210

In a place, were all is good, you will still shine,my friend.

Mary Worth

Still grieving over losing you, Heath. I will miss you as long as I'm on this planet. But thank God for your talent!
Happy Birthday! I pray that God will accept you for the good; and forgive you for the bad choices and mistakes. His mercy is inestimable! We are mere humans; like nothing to him. But oh, how he loves us!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments