Hillary's Got Junk in the Trunk

4/4/2008 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She wants to be President, but how's that gonna happen if Hillary Clinton's security detail won't obey a simple seatbelt law!

As she pulled up to the Wilshire Theater last night for an event, a Secret Service agent jumped out of the SUV's hatchback. Click it ... or ticket!

Mindelah

First. I like Hillary.

Insert comical name here

OMG, you people are complete idiots. Its the job of the secret service to protect these people. Seat belt use is not an issue here. Every see them riding on the running boards of the presidents limo? Or running along side? Please hire someone with at least a high school education to write these stories, the moronic teen-agers you have now are starting to seriously annoy me.

me

"celebrity what" is right. you guys are grasping at straws here.

zzz

What kind of retarded monkeys has TMZ hired to write these stories? You're talking about seat belt law violations with reference to the secret service protection of a candidate. Sheesh.

annoyed

BREAKING NEWS: SECRET SERVICE AGENT CAUGHT JAYWALKING

annoyed

Who cares? This is not news.

Laura924

Another great story by your lame staff. Will it ever end? What next...breaking news about Britney cheating on Starbucks with Dunkin' Donuts. LOL Please! Need a whole new staff.

...

this is so unrelatied but i think secret agents are so cool.. eye hawking people and being so mysterious.. lol.. the always look cool

Cammie

Go Hillary! You're the best wo-man for the undaunting challenges to be resolved by the present White House administration!

...

i meant unrelated.. and the first word of the last sentence was meant to be they not the

John

WTF kind of story is this? This isn't even relevant.

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

The secret service could roof surf on a care if it was needed. TMZ apparently needs a story so bad that they are scraping the very bottom of the barrel for one. Some of the writers are such big idiots that I believe only about 1/4th of what I read on TMZ. Some of your stories are pretty cool but most are on the National Enquirer level. Pretty soon you will be in such a need for a story, that you will start doing the, "An Alien Is My Baby Daddy" type of stories. If TMZ would stop being so misleading with some of their stories and stick to the facts, your credibility would jump 1000 percent. But TMZ is adamant on staying in the gutter with such rags as the Enquirer, that they will never rise to the level of a legitimate publication.
Get your head out of your ass TMZ

annoyed

There's a rumor, and I cant confirm this yet, that one or more of the SS agents was actually seen escorting Hillary inside.

Shocking, if true.

JulMal

Seat belts have nothing to do with being prez! Ya'll are stupid. I can't believe I even read this crap.

annoyed

"But TMZ is adamant on staying in the gutter with such rags as the Enquirer, that they will never rise to the level of a legitimate publication."

Actually, the last time I read an Enquirer, (and it's been years, believe me) they still were more credible and more relevant than TMZ. I dont read the Enquirer anymore, so they may be as bad as TMZ. I still cant believe I even read this crap here. I guess it's because I cant believe a new website could be this bad, with writing so horrible and cheesy, and still get by with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments