Val to Xtina: You Dirrty Beyatch!

4/4/2008 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for bold? Valerie Bertinelli claims that Christina Aguilera copped major attitude with her backstage at a Van Halen concert in 2004. Watch it, skinny bitch!

Bertinelli was on Arizona radio's Johnjay and Rich Show this morning, where she talked about Christina and the dis. Aguilera was even gutsy enough to cop attitude backstage at Val's then-hubby's concert. Damn, diva!
Valerie Bertinelli: Click to Watch!

Something smells fishy...

Christina looks like a snot rag. She always walks around with her boobs hanging out and her nose in the air. She can sing, I'll give her that, but I can just imagine her rolling her eyes at Valerie. Someone needs to knock that snooty look off her face. And to the poster that said Valerie is pissed becuz Christina didn't know who she is. The dumb cow should know who she is if she's a fan of Van Halen--regardless of whether she's a fan of Valeries or not.

It' OK Buddy

hahahahaha My entire 23 years!!!! hahahahaha...I love it!!!!

Over It Already

Okay - so this was 2004? Who gives a rat's *ss about this - it's not news! We're talking four years ago - you guys are a bit hard up for copy today, eh?

K

This is why you treat everyone how you want to be treated.

jollyex

Haters. Who gives a crap? Christina is pretty young and might not have known who the hell Valerie was! OR maybe Valerie has issues because she's a fatty-fat-fat and was all insecure?

rHIANNA

christina a is a pig...valerie has more class in her baby toe than this bitch......why does'nt she talk about her no-chin husband. he looks like her sap and not a husband....xtina can go straight to hell....dumb stupid ho!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

ALL THE PEOPLE BASHING XTINA MUST BE THE BRITNEY SPEARS FANS WHO ARE TONE DEAF.

Lori

To tell the truth I don't care for either one of them. Val is snooty trying to pretend to me a goody goody 2 shoes type all of these years, and Chritina is a no class girl.

Victoria

After a Van Halen concert in Shreveport, Louisiana (of course this was MORE than 23 yrs ago).....my friends and I went to a bar called Steamboat Annie's....Eddie and Valerie were both there...I met them both....and let me tell you, Valerie was the most gracious and sweetest person... in no way whatsoever did she act like a bitch.

rHIANNA

screw this waste of a woman....she is as dirty as she sings...piece of leftover disney ho!!!!!!

fergiebear

Ohhh youth!!!! People in show biz will remember Val long after the pop Diva of the moment is long gone!!!!! Show biz is funny you can be up on top of the world today and 10mins from now it's like who are you!! Christina mind your self even talented people's CDs end up on the 2 for 1 bin at K-Mart. Val's been in show biz over 20 years she knows people.. That's the kind of person you want to suck up to...... Ohhhhhh youth!!! Don't burn your bridges no matter what industry you are in!!!

OH how I wish I could be young and stupid again!!!

Rob, how could you never have heard of Valerie B.? You either live in a hole or you are about 12 years old--which is it?

lm

First of all, whoever said Christina was young at the time and probably didn't know who Valerie Bertinelli was, is probably right. However Christina shouldn't dis anyone. She of all people knows what it feels like to have people be rude to you. I am personally disappointed in CA because I do like her. I live Valerie Bertinelli too, so I was not pleased to hear this story. Damn it.

wtf

Christina is always trash talking someone. She is a b@tch that needs to get over herself. She looks like a tranny and sounds like a dog howling when she sings. Val isn't alone, many people in Hollywood can't stand her.

Laura

Judging by the comments here, it looks like Christina represents her generation pretty accurately.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments